Ninjas vs. Pirates

• 2 months later...

post-66-1241104709_thumb.jpg

Apparently ninja chicks only give it up to Pirates. Guess Pirates are Mack Daddys or somethin. Which means Pirates Win! Beeotch! :P

post-66-1241104709_thumb.jpg

Apparently ninja chicks only give it up to Pirates. Guess Pirates are Mack Daddys or somethin. Which means Pirates Win! Beeotch! :P

Yeah I think Obama helped us settle this debate once and for all if a few lowly navy seals (whose training is nothing compared to a ninja) can take out pirates, theres no way they would ever stand a chance against ninjas, oh and that photo is clearly altered, just like a gay *** pirate to try and cheat his way to winning a contest.

Gotta put my 2 cents in here..... Navy Seals, Three Head Shots, On rolling Seas, From a Distance, All at the same time, ninja my butt.... Take it from an old sailor...... Only Superman can move faster than a speeding bullet, and I know Superman, and your ninjas are not supermen...... :lol: :P :lol::D:lol:

I couldn't care less about either, if it's female with a hot body and little clothing, I'm down. (Unless it's one of those Asian girls from the other thread)

Chris, Chris, Chris, I'm starting to wonder worry about you cuz in every thread you bring up the Hot Asian ManChicks. Me thinks you likey?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...