Ninjas vs. Pirates

Ninja's for sure hands down... No drunken *** faggity pirate would ever have a chance against a ninja in combat.

for bonus points anyone know where this "debate" started.... Im thinking our fearless leader Chris should know this one.

You know the pirate would have a one up in weapons choice. No real ninja ever uses a gun and a good pirate has some sick *** guns. And just exactly what kind of pirate are we talkin about here? Is it just an everyday pirate or an undead Pirate like Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Perl.

You know the pirate would have a one up in weapons choice. No real ninja ever uses a gun and a good pirate has some sick *** guns. And just exactly what kind of pirate are we talkin about here? Is it just an everyday pirate or an undead Pirate like Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Perl.

Well first of all no mere gun is any match for a ninja and his sword he would be cut in half or at the very least have a few throwing stars in him before he could even think to draw his gun. Secondly it doesnt matter a ninja would kill both if its an undead pirate he just gets to have more fun killing him over and over again. kolobok_twisted.gif

Dude Ninjas would win. You'd never see them coming' date=' the pirate would be chillin on the boat eating some grub...then bamb ninja swoops down and kicks some ***. Then gone, like....a ninja![/quote']

I don't think that there is a better way to put this, we need to get Sean on board though he still seems to think that some drunk *** pirate eating some grub would notice ninjas stalking him before they kill him. I just don't know why you would think that is possible.

All the nina would have to do is put some beer in a cage with a stick, wait for the pirate to take the bait, and bam the pirate is done with.

You can actually do the same thing with Sean, just replace the beer with some 24mg Pina colada from puresmoker.

more like a 24" black dildo... Oh and Chris, for further reference "nina" is unacceptable if a ninja were close to you he'd probably kill you for the disrespect of mispelling "NINJA"

I'd just ban the Ninja from the forum with my god like powers

Ninjas can't be banned from anywhere, they leave of their own accord when they feel that the time is appropriate or if they are bored; and Ninjas don't believe in god therefore powers provided by or akin to "God's" powers wouldn't work on a ninja, so the ninja in question has nothing to fear

I just got back home, the power worked fine.....

1644925786_8081397e55.jpg?v=0

You know how I know those aren't ninjas? Ninjas would never wear white; they only wear clothes of the darkest black, the dye for these clothes come from the hearts of dragons that the ninjas kill.

Look it's not that I think that a pirate would win a battle but, how do you kill someone who can't die????Huh????What???? Ya that's what I thought.

The main thing is, pirates are cooler than ninjas or as Chris put it "ninas". Pirates are cooler because of the life they live. Think about it, here is the life of a typical pirate:

Everyday your drunk, you never have to pay for anything therefore you don't have to work, you get to travel and see the world, and you never put up with anybody's crap. If someone pisses you off then you just kill them. Oh ya, and if you want to live forever then you just take a coin from a certain chest and boom your immortal. Pretty freakin sweet if you ask me. Your whole life is a drunken party and/or vacation.

Now, the life of a typical ninja: emoticon-0170-ninja.gif

You spend all day everyday training and training, that is unless you are on a mission. You have to follow a strict diet of like steamed rice and chicken only, booo. Your whole life as a ninja is a job, you don't get to relax or have a vacation or get drunk or anything.

With both of these lifestyles in mind, which of the two would you rather live? Ya, that's what I thought, pirates are cooler.

emoticon-0176-smoke.gifkolobok_cool.gifemoticon-0172-mooning.gif

Look it's not that I think that a pirate would win a battle but, how do you kill someone who can't die????Huh????What???? Ya that's what I thought.

The main thing is, pirates are cooler than ninjas or as Chris put it "ninas". Pirates are cooler because of the life they live. Think about it, here is the life of a typical pirate:

Everyday your drunk, you never have to pay for anything therefore you don't have to work, you get to travel and see the world, and you never put up with anybody's crap. If someone pisses you off then you just kill them. Oh ya, and if you want to live forever then you just take a coin from a certain chest and boom your immortal. Pretty freakin sweet if you ask me. Your whole life is a drunken party and/or vacation.

Now, the life of a typical ninja: emoticon-0170-ninja.gif

You spend all day everyday training and training, that is unless you are on a mission. You have to follow a strict diet of like steamed rice and chicken only, booo. Your whole life as a ninja is a job, you don't get to relax or have a vacation or get drunk or anything.

With both of these lifestyles in mind, which of the two would you rather live? Ya, that's what I thought, pirates are cooler.

emoticon-0176-smoke.gifkolobok_cool.gifemoticon-0172-mooning.gif

There are soo many things wrong with this statement I don't know where to begin. I'll begin with this: THIS IS AN ARGUMENT OF WHO WOULD WIN A FIGHT YOU DUMPSTER DIVING, COCK JUGGLING, BALL SUCKING, DOUGHNUT PUNCHING, FUDGE PACKING, ANAL CREVICE CONQUISTADOR. NOT WHO HAS A BETTER (OR MORE FUN) LIFESTYLE. Second, you kill an immortal pirate by cutting all his limbs off and taking his coin away. Third, where is this so-called chest where these coins can be found. Fourth, who the **** wants to spend there life on a boat with only guys...sounds like a bunch of queers to me. Fif, ninjas eat whatever the hell they want, their favorite food is the still beating heart of the pirate they just killed. Also, Ninjas travel the world killing all sorts of important people and get to see the whole world not just places on the shore like faggity pirates. And lastly, ninjas get drunk all the time, you just better be really really careful, cause drunk ninjas are more dangerous than sober ones; they have all the same powers but they're drunk and think that it is funny to blow **** up and kill people all the time.