Smok Tech Triple Coil Punched Cartomizer/smok Tech Tank

I have only seen one result that has mentioned Smok Tech Triple coil punched cartomizers so I was wondering if anyone has tried them. I found them here: http://www.gulfcoast...-tp-dccarto.htm and was thinking about getting them. I just looked again and it is actually a triple punched dual coil. So does anyone know where to find a triple coil one? But I would like to get use to using the tank as I just got it today. I filled it up a little over 2/3 full and put only 20 drops in the carto and got a burnt cardboard taste. With a single draw like this will it affect its performance after it is filled completely? Anyways I ended up overfilling it a little and got several drops out the bottom. Then I got some gurgling and found that the battery had some juice on the contact so I wiped it out and everything was fine. Except it seems like the grape flavor of the grape ice is a little dull but I am not the only one saying it is. But other than that it seems to be working fine. I am thinking about getting a few of these as I think that is a really good price for a triple coil carto for the tank I have. But wanted to know if anyone has an opinion about them and if they would work with my joye ego battery if it is the 1.5 ohm instead of the 2.0. Also as a note the battery is a passthrough but not the true passthroughs that have no battery and plug directly into a usb port. I think I may get a true 510 passthrough soon as it is only 12-15 and not much and I have a all day job to do on Wednesday of next week so I should be able to easily get one.

Edited by willmon22

Personally, I like the double coils with my 6ml tank. plenty of throat hit for me.

sounds like your getting the hang of the tank. I fill the carto portion (white filler) a few drops at a time until it won't absorb any more or a bit comes out of the battery end of the cartomizer...load into tank....fill tank (3/4 full)...attach battery and vape.

I love my tank and my vision clearomizers.

Yeah, it is something that I am not going to be able to try for a long time as these dual coils with a joye ego battery seem to be performing well enough for me now. My next step is to get a joye 510 5v passthrough. And get some high resistance dual coil cartomizers for my tank. Aside from this I believe there is no triple coil punched cartomizers for the tank just yet. And I don't know if you could just get a triple coil cartomizer and punch it yourself or not. Also I am not sure if it would be a good idea anyway as from what I heard they think it would draw too much power and make the battery explode. I really don't know maybe they make the triple coils for a specific setup that provides it enough power without drawing too much. Anyways I am really happy with my tank it seems to put out quiet a bit of vapor. And the taste is the most I have had from any other cartomizer.

just a quick note on high (or regular) resistance dual-coil cartomizers, you have to have high voltage to use them, they simply don't work with an eGo battery, way back when i used eGo batteries i got a couple 2.5 ohm dcc's and they made almost no vapor and absolutely zero throat hit, so wait on those until you have your 5volt setup