Whats Fits Me?

I smoked for about 3 years and "quit" about a year ago. I do smoke when I drink, two or three a night, about once or twice a week. Im a person who likes flavor, not just modern, but hybrids such as "Redbull" flavor from totally wicked. Im not a big fan of e-cigs that have the physical feature of a cigar, more like a average cigarette size. Another thing is I dont need much nicotine. Im more in it for the flavor and a slight nicotine feel, rather than a full blown inhale.

Any suggestions?

Budget is 80.00 for a kit

What about a Halo G6? It must be a decent ecig coming from Halo. Is this a kr808?http://www..com/white-electronic-cigarette-starter-kit.html

I know the price is high but that's the way this company is. They do have some awesome juice though.

I'm still happy with my Volt which is a kr808.http://smokelessimage.com/starter-kits/voltbasic.html

for the flavors and nicotine stuff, you can shop and buy premade e-liquid to fill by yourself, dont by prefilled cartridges.

sweet-vapes.com

pinkspotvapors.com

avejuice.com

theres a ton more just search em out.

Suggestion would be buy stuff from the two links the posters above put.

charger

2 batteries at least

5-10 cartomizers (1 or 2 pack of 5 cartomizers)

and a couple 6ml-10ml e-liquid flavors you want to try

if you do end up ordering from smokeless image though, use the code 10VOLTECF you save 10%, if that dont work you can try MAXVAPOR for 5% off, CompareOur808dfor 15% off their cartomizers

Edited by twelveday

yeah, 12 day is right. You should get blank cartos and fill them yourself or get a certain flavor prefilled cartos to start and a bottle of juice the same flavor to refill. Cartos don't take flavor changing very well so use different cartos for different flavors. They can be filled a half dozen times or more before they loose flavor and vapor.

What about a Halo G6? It must be a decent ecig coming from Halo. Is this a kr808?http://www.....tarter-kit.html

I know the price is high but that's the way this company is. They do have some awesome juice though.

I'm still happy with my Volt which is a kr808.http://smokelessimag.../voltbasic.html

yes the g6 is an 808 gen2. same thing as the volt, bloog, smoov, elitevaporworks, etc... all of those vendors sell the EXACT same battery, pcc, charger, carto's etc. just go with whoever has the best pricing.

elitevaporworks just has the cheapest prices of any of them. plus free shipping. i've personally never tried their juice but i've heard 1 good review and no bad so lol. i just buy the blank carto's and fill with boba's or stuff from thevaporroom.net

Edited by blucavvy

I'm happy with and can highly recommend the Volt by SmokelessImage. You can even change out the ash cap with a diamond or a black stealth cap. They're a great little ecig and you can get a kit with: 2 ecigs, 5 cartos, wall charger, for about 45 bucks. They have both the (pert-near) sealed automatic and the manual with a button. Can't go wrong with a Volt. They provide a consistent vape until it's time to recharge.

No matter what you pick, make sure the battery life is going to fit your needs. IMO that's the most important step to being successful. Most ppl can deal with or replace mediocre atty's/cartos/juice whatever your delivery system is. But nobody can deal w/ a battery situation that doesn't meet your needs. You'll end up starting from square 1. Just my 2 cents whenever i hear people talking about mini's. If i went back to using a mini i'd make sure i had at least 4 batteries. Maybe more.

Since Blu mentioned Bobas I'm on my first bottle of it ever and it seems to me that it makes me have mucus kinda like the ciggys used to. Could it be because it is 100% VG? Every other juice I have used has been a 70/30 or 80/20 mix. The bobas tastes EXCELLENT to me but I don't know if its worth the extra phlegm.

I agree with danpio about the batteries, juice, cartos, attys, tanks, all can be tried and replaced easily, but a good battery is a must.

Since Blu mentioned Bobas I'm on my first bottle of it ever and it seems to me that it makes me have mucus kinda like the ciggys used to. Could it be because it is 100% VG? Every other juice I have used has been a 70/30 or 80/20 mix. The bobas tastes EXCELLENT to me but I don't know if its worth the extra phlegm.

could be, some people have "allergic" type reactions to 100%pg, so i don't see why someone couldn't have semi negative effects from 100%vg. i've vaped 100% both for quite some time, and i do alot of mixes as well, neither way has seemed to bother me. but like i said, that doesn't mean it couldn't be doing it to you. everybodys different.

• 1 month later...

I smoked for about 3 years and "quit" about a year ago. I do smoke when I drink, two or three a night, about once or twice a week. Im a person who likes flavor, not just modern, but hybrids such as "Redbull" flavor from totally wicked. Im not a big fan of e-cigs that have the physical feature of a cigar, more like a average cigarette size. Another thing is I dont need much nicotine. Im more in it for the flavor and a slight nicotine feel, rather than a full blown inhale.

Any suggestions?

Budget is 80.00 for a kit

Just stop all together....smoking & vaping is for the dying or going blind..(heads up!..vaping is having some strange vision side effects on some people)..if you are not addicted to this filth yet then stop now before you have no choice...trust me I have smoked for 20 years & would give anything to have the choice you have now-take head man.

I would never recommend any kind of ecig to someone who is not a smoker or a someone who wants an alternative to smoking. DudeMan sounds like someone who smokes on occasion and I see nothing wrong with him vaping on occasion. I would recommend a low or zero nic juice for him and any ecig or mod that he thinks will suit him. It's OK for him to have an analog or cigar just like it's OK for him to Vape.

BTW, my vision is better than 20/20 and I've been vaping more than 2 1/2 years. The only side effects have been no more hacking, clean smelling clothes and vehicle, extra money, etc.