The Fail Box

TommyG

I had this up on ECF, but there recent problems have me looking around for a new forum to lurk on...so here I am, sharing my favorite creation, The Fail Box.

Born from frustaration with plastic box mods, crappy soldering irons, and cramp spaces. This is really the first major upgraded version of the fail box. Little late where I am, probably put this all together better tomorrow lol.

nwjwhy.jpg

f46kx.jpg

amzcd4.jpg

Uses two 18650 batteries in parallel for about 6000 mAH, holds ten cartomizers with drip tips (obviously lol), and the lower left side can also fit spare batteries or 10 ml bottles for extra juice.

Edited by TommyG

yes that is.. how much and when where who why what how when;)>?

Lol, I think I'm done playing around with mine, it's pretty much sitting where I want it to be, maybe not looks wise but I've come to terms with that. I've throught about making a nicer version of this, but my first attempt has a strange smell to it from the wood finishing. Maybe I'll give it another shot sometime, and paint it instead.

What kind of hand truck do you haul that on?Would say you were thinking outside the box but there doesn't seem to be much outside that box.Kind of refreshing just to see someone go for function first.

You know, I thought it was going to be unwieldy and crazy, but once I got over the fact that it's not pretty I kind of started loving it. I don't have large hands and use one hand to vape with it.

It measures 7 5/8" X 4 7/8" X 1 3/4", made out of one of those X-acto kit's wooden boxes.

I could use that around the house but I like my little 14500 box mods for out and about.I bet that baby comes on strong with double the current available from the get go.I think 3.7 volts from two batteries in paralell do a way better job than two 3 volt batteries in series and regulated down even to 5 volts.I have made a few 14500 and 10440 multicell 3.7 volt devices that work very good.

• 10 months later...