Is Vt Liquid Janty Usa?

I ran out of Dulcis and thought a RY-4 would be the same. It wasn't. I imediatly ordered some more Dulcis and a side car of Grape from dietsmokes. Then I got an email saying my order from JANTY USA had been shipped. Usualy it said dietsmokes. I am very nervous the wrong order is on the way...and I need my caramel fix!

I'm sure your order is fine. I've heard that Dietsmokes and Janty sometimes work together and that's probably what happened here with a typo. Either way if it ends up being wrong just contact Parker and he will take care of you.

No VT juice is definitely not Janty USA juice. But Parker and Janty USA are affiliates. Every so often Janty will ship out for Parker.

If for some reason you get something other than what you ordered (although I doubt it) shoot me a PM and I'll get a bottle of Dulcis sent right out to you :)

See, I told you everything would be ok. :thumbsup: The two stores/sites just do some work together sometimes. No need to fear Chris is here, :lol:

I Just got my Janty stick in yesterday and started vapeing the RY#4 carts and they were disgusting to me. Not like a Carmel or tobacco(dulcis?). It actually taste kinda like the J.C juice I ordered only with out the hint of roasted nuts. I actually almost threw up from it last night .LOL :thumbsdown: I had to rinse them out and refill with my own mix. After i have used my Janty for a week or so I will write a review.