The Vapor Room

danpio1217

http://www.thevaporroom.net/

Fairly new the game, so I'm not speaking from a huge wealth of experience, but I really can't say enough about these guys. Order usually ships within 24 hours, and is usually in my hands within a day or two from when it ships. I'm sure this isn't the norm, but I ordered my last order on a Thursday evening and got it Saturday morning.

e-Liquid flavors i've tried are delicious, they let you customize with your desired nic level, PG/VG ratio, and bottle size, but they require certain settings/minimums for certain flavors to ensure the flavor isn't comprimised, which to me speaks to their care for quality of product.

Lastly, they run a gamut of deals. Free 15ml for first time customers. Free 3ml w/ every order. Perfect for trying out new flavors you're unsure of. 30ml flavor or the week for only $10 (choose from 4 different flavors that rotate every week), and a 15ml featured flavor for only $7 (can only choose from 1 flavor on this one).

Flavors i've tried:

RY4: Either Giner's blend or the TVR RY4 are delicious, far and away one of my favorite juices. They say Ginger's blend has a slightly stronger tobacco flavor whereas the TVR blend has more emphasis on the caramel/marshmellow flavor. I prefer Ginger's blend b/c it seems to have a stronger throat hit and i didn't notice any drop off in the sweeter flavors

Cinammon Swirl: I've heard people rant and rave about this but I'm not a huge fan. IMO it's a little strong on the cinnomon flavor and a little weak on the sweetness (that icing flavor). Nice for a quick after dinner vape but could never be my mainstay, just not that into it.

More reviews to come as I'm currently letting these steep: 555, French Vanilla Coffee, Green Apple, Hazelnut, Strawberries & Cream

555 is a great tobacco flavor, i've got some ry4 should be here by tomorrow actually :)

come back to the cinnamon danish swirl at some point, sometimes you just have to set a juice aside and come back and try it at a later date to really get accustomed to it. the biggest reason i liked the CDS is that it doesn't have such a strong cinnamon flavor like the other ones i've tried lol. hopefully it gets better for you.

they really do make awesome juice, and their cs and incentives they run are just top notch. awesome company.

Agreed! I love the little hand written notes on the invoice too! Very nice personal touch.

I set aside the CDS for the time being but like havin a couple toots in the after dinner - before bed window. It's a nice little dessert :) Just don't think i could ever vape it all day. Can't wait for my last order to finish steeping. I think i can start vapin them on Friday :)

• 3 months later...

Another big plus for TVR. I was having trouble with their bottles recently, i was having to squeeze way too hard to get even a couple drops out of the bottle. When filling my 5ml carto tank it was taking forever and i squeezed harder, and harder, and... POP. The tip of the bottle popped off and nearly all of my 30ml bottle spilled all over my desk and hands. After cleaning up the giant mess, i emailed them, and not only did they confirm the problem and said they have different tips for their bottles now, they replaced the entire 30ml bottle free of charge.

TVR +1, definitely one of my favorite vendors and i will always be a repeat customer of theirs.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines