I Want Something New......

<---- sticking with ZAU on my LT and getting a ZAP when I get my purple BP, and meanwhile enjoying my ZAZ on my APV and the Cisco on my REO and I obviously love typing out the whatchamacallits and knowing what they mean. lol

I wish I knew what they meant. The only one I figured out was LT.........Lavatube.............OK I know what a REO is and APV is advanced personal vaporizer????????

I wish I knew what they meant. The only one I figured out was LT.........Lavatube.............OK I know what a REO is and APV is advanced personal vaporizer????????

Bingo!

yep! I'm a Zenesis fan, a Smokeless Image VOLT fan, a ReosMods fan, an Altsmoke Silver Bullet fan, an LT fan, an eGo fan (oh! the ZAU fits the eGo too!), a Mark's Mod fan, an Old Goat back-up fan, and so many more. I am lucky to own all of these, and even luckier to now be in the DIY rebuildable atty fan groups. Even luckier to find rebuildable attys that fit ALL my various mods wonderfully.

The ZAU, ZAP, ZAG, ZAZ, ZAD, etc are all rebuildable attys (a NEW genesis type except it's super eazy peazy and comes complete with wick, wire and tank.).