Just Ordered...

congrats on your new buy, I actually ordered the full size legacy and it should be here next week. if you are interested I will give you a link to my favorite ecig reviewer. He has a video of the legacy review on youtube, you may have to copy and paste but its a great video.

oooooooooh, i totally want that :D

I bought my first ecig, a regular eGo, from Puresmoker and I have been impressed with their customer service and also the quality of their products ever since. I've also heard so many good things about the Prodigy and Icon, but was kind of intimidated by them. I was the type of person who wanted an ecig that felt kind of like an analog. So this is a really big step for me!!! I know they have taken every step to ensure safety of the Legacy and that they aren't just some fly by night looking for a quick sale!! They actually care about the quality of their product. I would imagine it will be here today since they are only about 20 minutes from where i live, So as soon as I play with it a bit, I will take pictures and put them up. I don't have any fancy tank or drip tip, but that will come soon, I'm sure, lol.

i bought my original ego from puresmoker about a year ago, was definitely happy with their service as well. I currently have an ego 18650 tube mod (button is crap), a black e-power 18650 (finish is crap, flaked off in 3 days), and an e-power chrome 18650 which is actually not terrible. The only reason i never got an icon or a prodigy is that i have 9 18650 batteries and i'd feel ridiculous getting a mod that doesn't use them. I've been looking for a higher quality mod (NOT made in china), and this one looks perfect, i can use the batteries i already have and add variable voltage at any time.

Well I got my Legacy a couple days ago along with the kick for variable wattage and an extension so It will hold an 18650 with the kick. The combination is actually very nice, I have the kick at about 9 watts with a low resistence 306 and it works great. I have been vaping for about a year now and vaping has become my hobby so I do have a very large selection of mods including 2 Darwins and a provari, but the sleekness of the Legacy and the mechanical button makes it my top choice above the others and for a great price. I would recommend this for any body looking for a great mod although I would suggest getting a kick to go with it. The kick allows you to get the full potential of the battery until the charge of the battery falls below the wattage of your choice instead of the vaper becoming lower quality as the battery loses its charge. With the kick you get the same vape every time until the battery loses its charge, what a magnificent invention and for 45 dollars it really is a great price point. I must say I am verry happy with this purchase.