Atomizer

Ok, so this is just one more thing that is pissing me off about the e-smoke, my e-smoke was working perfectly with no problems at all; then I went to take my one battery that works off the charger and tried to use my e-cig and nothing happened. I tried washing the atomizer out with warm water and its drying right now. Anyone had this problem before.

Can you be any more spacific when you say that "nothing" happens. I know this may sound like a stupid question, but it is very important that I know what exactly is going on. There are a few signs that will help me narrow down what is going, this way I can tell you what to do to fix your problem.

Is the atomizer not heating up and producing any vapor even when the batt. light is on?

or

Is absolutely nothing happening, no light, no smoke, no nothing?

Battery light comes on, atomizer does not heat up at all, battery works perfect with another atomizer, but mine just stopped working and i washed it with warm water let it dry out, dripped and nothing happened. So i guess i pretty much am trying to say that it doesn't make heat anymore.

So let me get this straight

1. You have an atomizer

2. It doesn't work on any battery

3. You have ANOTHER atomizer

4. It works on all battery's

That = Dead atomizer

Couple things could have happened here, either

1. You are only using cartridges and you smoked it to dry.

2. You dropped it

3. It sorta worked before, you cleaned it, try to smoke it when it was still wet and forgot to add some juice to it. (You MUST add a couple drops of juice after washing it, and there can be no water in there)

and last you got bad luck, it died. It only costs 10 bucks for a new. It's just something you are going to have to replace. I have 4 automizers all still work. Luck? maybe. I've had my Penstyle atomizer now for about 2 weeks and it's working like a champ.

Okay J45 I can tell you a couple of things.

First, after you clean an atomizer it takes a little while to get it "back up to speed". It will take at least a good 10 to 20 strong puffs to get it operating fairly well again.

Second, unfortunately I think you have run into a little bad luck. I only say this because when an atomizer doesn't do anything whatsoever it means that the atomizer has gone dead. You may have heard people saying that their atomizer has "gone cold" before. What they mean when they are saying this is that their atomizer is dead, which I beleive is what has happened in your case. I think your atomizer has "gone cold". Sorry man.

Like Chris said though, a new atomizer is fairly in-expensive. You can get replacements for $6-10. Just make sure that when you order a replacement, you don't pay any more than $10 for it.

I would also like to recommend that you buy no less than two at a time. This way if you ever have an atomizer die on you or your current atomizer is past its prime, you could simply switch to your new one and never run out of atomizers. If you get a little system like this going, you will never have to go a day without your e-cig (at least not because you don't have an atomizer).

Hope you have some better luck with your new atomizers. emoticon-0176-smoke.gifkolobok_cool.gif