Vision Stone 510 Tank-O-Mizer

Landion

I got these hoping for the convenience of a high volume tank without all the drama that tanks have been for me. After 6 hours of using them I can safely say that I'll never use them again.

I've seen these at a few places around the net:

http://www.litecigusa.net/Vision_Stone_Tank_O_Mizer_V3_p/510stonetank.htm

http://www.madvapes.com/Vision-5ml-20-Ohm-Stone-Tank-Clearomizer_p_3561.html

I ordered 3.

One of them arrived DOA and the other two worked like champs... for about an hour or two....

They gurgle, they force you to drink as much juice as you vape, they're very poorly constructed.

As I mentioned in another thread tonight I'm a clumsy person... I dropped my PV once with one of these things on it and it was bent at the connection to the side. I was able to straighten it back - but that's the first time I've had that happen when I dropped my PV (not an Uncommon occurrence).

For me at $9.00 each - they should be better than what they are. Overall - not impressed and would recommend against them.

One of the reviews on Litecigs site says " These are great if you like juice in your mouth" Thanks for the review. I definitely won't be trying these out.

One of the reviews on Litecigs site says " These are great if you like juice in your mouth" Thanks for the review. I definitely won't be trying these out.

I saw that review, but the good reviews out numbered the bad so I gave it a shot and I REALLY wanted them to be good. But all my wanting only resulted in learning that Lemon Lime Slushy juice tastes more like Lemon Lime Slushy than Chocolate Glazed Donut juice tastes like a Chocolate Glazed Donut.... LOL

I've seen so many convenient/fancy tanks/cartomizers that look so nice yet perform so bad. I have yet to run into a CE2 style that has performed for me either = , I really wish they put more effort into these types, I still cant get over the novelty of seeing my juice splosh around in CE2's but at this point I don't buy them anymore and just watch videos and read reviews like this lol

I hear ya -

CE2's are now my second choice behind the Vison Ego Clearomizers...

I may start tinkering to see if I can work out a good syringe/CE2 tank mod. I can't imagine that it'd be too difficult modifying current tank mod practices with the innards of a CE2 or even a CE3. Just some trial and error....

I was getting the burnt flavor too until I started operating on them before I filled em.

The plug that has the filling holes ends up blocking the juice from wicking, especially on thicker juices. I take out the 3rd plug, double the size of the string holes, then reassemble. Between the larger openings for the strings and the fact that I put the plug back in a bit higher than where it was originally; they wick WAY better and no burnt taste.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines