I Need Help.... Idk What I Am Doing Wrong!

Ok. I am using a m1a1 tank system with my 18650 vv mod and in it using dual coil XL low resistance carto with a 50/50 blend liquid. And after about a day of vaping perfect..... I start getting liquid in my mouth and having a ton of liquid leaking from the bottom of my carto. I'm wasting more than I'm getting to vape. I have been dealing with this and tried everything I know to try. That's not much considering I've only been vaping for a few months and I know this can't be right. Help.... Any and all suggestions welcome an appreciated. Thank you.

Smoke tech is the brand and I am punching them. I started punching two and because this kept happening and moved down to one and still having the same result just about a half a day later. And I've had another vapor who is using the same system exactly and doesn't have these issues. He has watched me set it up and is confused as to why am I having these results. The only idea we have is maybe I am hitting too hard and/or too often.

Bummers about having bad vape sessions like this.

VV's don't like dual coils, and they reset themselves to 3.2 or 7. It's probably not heating the coils enough to produce vapor.

Another thought is, if your juice is over 30% vg, the carto has turned to smush and can't bubble up a good feed.

I hope you get this solved soon, how awful for you!

i thought the same thing uma but we are both using shans custom box mods and they stay at whatever voltage you put them at. and we are using the same juice as well from pink spot and from hotvapes both of which are 50/50 blends but i do not have the problem he is having so the only thing that i could possibly think of is maybe chain vaping and taking too sharp of a drag maybe pulling more liquid into the carto than it should.

I suspected you were punching in too far as well - glad you were able to rule that out.

I have a terrible time with Smoktech's and a juicy vape in my tanks. I think it is just the brand.

Try a Boge, I think you will be happier with them.