Your Favorite Apps

For anyone with an Android/IPhone what are your favorite apps?

Please specify whether you have an android or Icrap...oops I mean iPhone :p

Android

DSP Manager - Makes my $10 headphones sound like beats. This app saved me $150 on a good pair of headphones lol(root only)

Root Manager - turns my phone into a computer(root only)

Angry Birds(all)

Tapatalk - forum app

Adownloader - bit torrent

NHL game center premium - can watch any hockey game when I'm nit at home

Google music - oh yeah...all my music without taking up space on my phone

Juice Defender - doubles my battery life

Voltage control - over clock/under volt app(root only...running 1.2ghz on a single core...1.4 when I'm playing games)

Psx4oid, nesoid, snesoid, n64oid, gameboid, gbcoid, atarioid, gensoid, gearoid - all of my childhood right here on my phone :)...I have a lot of roms and the controller layout isn't bad for a touch screen. I can play ocarina of time flawlessly

Apex Launcher - home screen replacement for ice cream sandwich

Craigslist

That's it lol...I have a lot of others but these are my favorites.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

Android...although I do miss some of my ipod apps.

zedge...ringtones, wallpaper etc

Mighty Grocery...Have to have a grocery list.

Google Calendar + pure grid calendar widget

weather channel widget

words with friends

fruit ninja

jewels star

google maps/navigation

eliquid recipe manager

lookout....security

mixology....love my mixed drinks/shots

Android...although I do miss some of my ipod apps.

zedge...ringtones, wallpaper etc

Mighty Grocery...Have to have a grocery list.

Google Calendar + pure grid calendar widget

weather channel widget

words with friends

fruit ninja

jewels star

google maps/navigation

eliquid recipe manager

lookout....security

mixology....love my mixed drinks/shots

I'm going to recommend to you what I recommend to anyone with an android. Get juice defender and set the profile to aggressive. Will give you twice the battery life you get now.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

Rich Note that came with the phone. Love it! It's a memo pad that turns pages, which means I Ican have as many lists stored as I want or need.

noLED Love this app. It lets me know about missed calls, txts, emails, etc, without having to turn on the phone. Icons will float around, plus an audio reminder feature is handy too.

e-juice calulator and the e=liquid calculator. One of these days, they'll make sense to me...

Tapatalk 2. ... Love reading the forums on it, cuz it takes me to the post I left off at. I just wish my 3G worked more often/consistantly.

Lookout

Droid TV Primetime ... God bless this app!!!!!!!!!

Rhapsody... listen to music offline.

Temple Run.... I'm so gawd awful at this game and I laugh and laugh for hours...

Solitaire pack ... love my Free Cell and Forty Theives.

Backgammon... Great game!!

Chickionary.... sticky, but it passes the time...

Majong... gotta play at least once a week.

My old Droid still has a ton of games on it too, from Jumble Puzzles to cube puzzles and one of these days I'll get them on my new phone too. Jewels, etc.. My new phone is huge and makes the old droid seem itsy bitsy in comparison...

:::: off to search for juice defender ::::

Edited by Uma

I'm going to recommend to you what I recommend to anyone with an android. Get juice defender and set the profile to aggressive. Will give you twice the battery life you get now.

I had juice defender for a while - great app. The only reason I got rid of it is because I do a lot of camping and even with JD my battery life wasn't making it. I started using the mobile widget that comes standard on HTC phones and now keep my data turned off unless I'm going to use it. Now when I'm out camping I can get 4 days of standby time, granted that's with almost no phone usage.

As for apps -

mint.com - for budgeting and keeping personal finances in check.

Groupme - it's a group text messaging app. Great for when you're trying to plan something or out and about with a group of people. You send 1 txt message and it goes to everyone in the group. Any responses you get will also go to the group.

• 9 months later...

iPhone apps Tapatalk forum app EJuice app (has a DIY juice calculator Pulse news reader Frequency video aggregator Flipboard turns Twitter, Facebook, and Rss feeds (including VaporTalk) into a magazine like layout. Oh and all my apps work on my phone. Don't cause my phone to crash and are designed for one version of an operating system, not 5. No wonder Android has so many issues. Who can develop for 5 different operating systems at once. Lol sorry had to.

• 3 months later...