Automatic Small Bat Kit Recommendations?

Mkies. I am still kinda sitting on this, but I really want to pull the trigger.

I think I have it down to 2 v4l stealth small batteries. Those should be 350 mah I believe, and run 808 horizontal coils on them.

Pick up a gen1 PCC

slim line charger via v4l.

I am not too far out from the v4l vapor store...I might just stop in there on a trip to chicago some weekend and see how they vape. I don't really want to drop $80-$100 before I know I can actually vape these. I used blu a long time ago, but lost all batteries except for their pcc...which I don't have their charging cable for.

the shorty 65mm ones are about 180-200mah a piece

78mm are 280-300mah

102mm are 380-400mah

gen2 (like volt, or bloog)

65mm are 220mah

78mm are 320mah

102mm are 420mah

you don't want to run horizontal coils on those since they come off the charger at 4.2v they'll fry your juice. Vertical coil cartos are best for gen1 batteries, horizontal coil cartos are best for gen2 batteries.

v4l can b a little pricey, believe me I understand. I do think they have the best gear on the market, however if you're looking for a cheap 808 starter try elitevaporworks.com its all volt like stuff just cheaper

I love my Volt's. Some are airy, some are tight, some are perfect.

They were the first to come out with the "sealed" type of auto, but now a lot of the brands have that same feature which is cool.

They were also one of the firsts to have consistant volts, too, if I remember right. I guess they all do that now? Is that what I'm hearing?

I haven't tried the newer versions of the Volts or the V4L's or Bloogs but maybe this summer as I replace my old Volts I'll go ahead and pick up some of the other types too.

Another thing I really like the SI Volts, is it's actually cheap to buy a whole kit complete with charger which comes in handy for PFF's. and they have a point system that eventually lets you have a free shopping day if you save them up. :)

Whichever way you decide, you'll be good to go. The new little batts of today are a tremendous improvement over the days of yore. Thank God!

Edited by Uma

Halo cigs G6 kit is by far my favorite cig style battery that I have found to date. (V4L is really good I hear too) Also their cartos are really easy to fill the mouthpiece it comes with sticks out just enough to grab and pull out instead of having to dig it out with an instrument.

halo is a good brand.

just so that everyone understands who reads this, halo,volt,bloog,elitevaporworks,and smoov all sell the EXACT same product. Go with whoever has the cheapest stuff, right now its evw.

v4l is in a world of its own which also means to get the best use of their stuff its mainly proprietary. Whereas the other brands I listed are all specifically gen2 stuff, cartos, pcc, batts its all the exact same stuff and is all interchangeable.

I just got an email from v4l for 20% off...they got me.. I have in my cart right now a few things...still lookin about. I have

1 regular stealth battery

1 short stealth battery

1 pcc

1 slim charger

1 808D to 510 adapter.

1 WOWvapor carts in coffee shop sampler

1 coolcart in coffee shop sampler

Runs 86.87 shipped with 20% off.

Not terrible considering the amount of stuff I am picking up IMO.

Let me know if you would change anything and I will pull the trigger tomorrow night.

looks pretty good, i personally wouldn't go with the coolcarts. those are like 3-3.4ohms generally. way too "cool" for me :)

i like the WOW's though, they're more like 2.2-2.4ohm range. much better vapor/flavor imo. that's all just personal opinion though, i know alot of people who really like the coolcarts.

I think the company is called Firebrand. They have some good 2-piece models that have different sized batteries so you can pick what you're using them for like work shifts to small outings.

They have what's pretty much a 510 type model but it seems easy to use and fairly cheap.

If not, the SmokeTip, Green Smoke or ProSmoke are good for normal looking e-cigs.

agreed I had tried to order a new short auto diamond and all they had was gold and lavender! Cs said they'd have all colors in stock in a week or so.

sase-I use either WOW cartos, or lr 2.0ohm cartos 808 from litecigusa.net they're the same thing. Just make sure its a vertical coil carto. The cartos at volt won't work as they're horizontal coil cartos.