801 Vs. 901

Hey guys i was just wondering your input on vapor production on the 801 & 901 attys and what are there differences?

How do these compare to the 510? :rofl:

I have all three, The 901 vapes the longest before having to drip again but the vapor diminishes as the battery runs down. The 801 vapes the most but only for a short time before having to drip again and vapor doesn't diminish as the battery gets to the end of its charge, but it really does use a lot of e-Liquid. I didn't like the Titan 510 I bought and I gave it to one of my employees. I couldn't get the hang of the manual battery. The 510 vaped great but the draw was hard and noisy it made my jaw sore from sucking (good thing I'm not used to doing that).

I have a Janty Stick, which uses the 801 atty. With the JS, the 801 atty produces great vapor. I'd say it's pretty comparable to the 510, if not better. It's pretty consistent that's for sure. I've only been using the JS for a week, but I've noticed with the juice I'm vaping it produces better flavor than the 510. A bit of a smoother hit too. Right now the JS is my favorite over the 510, haven't used the 510 all week.

I have a Janty Stick, which uses the 801 atty. With the JS, the 801 atty produces great vapor. I'd say it's pretty comparable to the 510, if not better. It's pretty consistent that's for sure. I've only been using the JS for a week, but I've noticed with the juice I'm vaping it produces better flavor than the 510. A bit of a smoother hit too. Right now the JS is my favorite over the 510, haven't used the 510 all week.

They all seem to have the same flavor level for me. But I suck on them all day and try to smoke only one flavor per day. I got in some of the Vapor Talk "Exotic Tobacco" flavor, I really like the flavor but it's harder than hell to get the flavor out of the atomizer, generally takes a few days to vape it out. I'm probably going to buy some extra atomizers an just vape that flavor in one atomizer.

I just posted a big rant that kind of deals with this topic. I would have to say the performance of the 801 differs greatly on where you get it and what you get. I just got one (801) with my VP1 from Vaprlife that is stunning. I cannot believe the difference in this 801 and my other EIGHT 801 addys I own. I was just on the verge of asking why many like the 801. Prior to receiving this one atomizer, I thought the 901 was superior in vapor production. Not now. The 901 is great, they seem consistent and simple to work with. The 801s till now would show glimpses of greatness, like one good toke, but then followed by a very lame toke. This new one just rolls out the vapor every time as long as the power is good and the liquid is there. Heck, it even creates good vapor with the Johnson Creek Liquid which has been hit and miss for me. I received 2 addys with the VP1 and only one of the two produces vapor in mass. The toke resistance is very very different with this one and all the others I have as well. It is very easy to draw from it. Chris told me the good 4 hole 801 addys are like a straw. That is a very close description to this one that works so well, very simple to draw through.

Also, this one wonder 801 will produce vapor clouds on an automatic battery, manual battery, USB PT or the VP1. The VP1 is really impressive. Sad to say my Vapre 51 which is the exact same thing wasn't impressive at all. Hoping to hear back from true smoker to get that resolved. Anyway, I have 2 901 kits, only tried one so far and the addy I have for it and the 2 batts have been pretty good. A bit short on life, but it was up until today the most consistent E-cig I had owned. But this 801 has shocked me to no end. I want more of these. If I can find them and a way to confirm what I am getting, I will get plenty.

Diggs

Yup the 801 atomizer is hand down the best, but ONLY on the right custom modification. New member seem to get confused when they hear us talking about the 801 thinking we are using the standard Penstyle battery. That model will work well, but NOTHING compared to how it will work on a custom battery mod. It's a little but like Turbo Charging your atomizer if you ask me.

i agree with chris, 801 works best with more power. work awesome using a pass through. works poorly with a regular battery. but smkoing man is right. the 901 is the best all around. great with a regular battery, better with a mod. everyone experiences with every model is going to be different, but 901 is the way to go.

First lets talk vapor production. I think that a 510 atomizer that is in it's prime puts out more vapor than any other single atomizer unit, but the 510 atty's seem to pass their prime quite quickly and go down hill. The close second best of these three is the 801 and the 901 takes third but, not by much. All three of these models have good vapor production but, that's the order I would put them in.

Second I'll talk about juice. The 801 and 510 both seem to burn through juice quite faster than the 901. I think the 801 gives the best flavor from your juice, the 901 next, and the 510 finishes last on flavor production.

With all this in mind, I would rate the 801 atty's as my overall favorite by far.

P.S. From my experience every model's vapor production goes down as the the battery dies, which obviously is from the loss of power.

Hope that helps :thumbsup: