Where To Get Supplies Locally To Diy Eliquid?

so i would like to make nicotine-free eLiquid to use for my e-cigarette rather than buying online, i found out on a website id need vegetable glycerin (VG), pippets, a liquid container similar to an eyedrop container (which i already have from purchasing eLiquid online), distilled water, and LorAnn's flavoring (or other concentrated flavoring). i got the container already and know where to buy distilled water. i dont know where to buy the VG, pippets, or flavoring. can someone help me out? id like to avoid online purchases and buy from places around here. i got walmart, walgreens, home depot, do you think i could find any of those things from there? let me know thanks!

Vg-walmart

Pg-tractor supply

Flavorings- sometimes Walmart, hobby lobby, check if your city has any bakery supplies stores

Skip the pipettes go syringes instead also available at tractor supply

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Hey, 1st...The distilled water is just for thinning liquids. Not really a necessary item.

I agree, syringes and a blunt needle are much more convenient.

This link will give you some basic information:

I really like ecig express http://www.ecigexpress.com/ or

http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/ I haven't used onestopdiyshop, but others have recommended them.

thanks everyone! i dont have a tractor supply but ill try walmart and hobby lobby for the flavoring and walgreens for the syringes and vegetable glycerin. i also got a fleet farm which may be similar to tractor supply.

• 1 month later...

I purchased VG from Hobby Lobby in the cooking section. It was very thin and watery. I like thick VG because I use only VG and flavorings... which makes a blend about 70% VG. I am also strictly a dripper and 70/30 seems to work best

Decent health food stores (not GNC) generally carry food grade VG. The VG you can get at CVS, Walgreens, etc... is not always labeled as food grade, though it probably is food grade. More expensive at the health food store, but I prefer to know that it is food grade VG.

Decent health food stores (not GNC) generally carry food grade VG. The VG you can get at CVS, Walgreens, etc... is not always labeled as food grade, though it probably is food grade. More expensive at the health food store, but I prefer to know that it is food grade VG.

I don't know of any VG that is not either food grade or USP pharmaceutical grade but I prefer the USP pharmaceutical grade just because. One food grade one I saw says "may contain traces of nuts", what else will they let pass in it? --Just my opinion. I get mine from Walmart, it is sold as a skin protectant, 99.5% glycerin, USP.

Edited by Mike

• 2 months later...