Looking For A Durable Inexpensive Mod

Hey guys like the title says I'm in the market for a mod. I work construction and can be pretty hard on things. I'm looking for something I can vape all day and not worry about battery life. I've looked at madvapes rough stack and that looks like it good the bill. Just looking to see if you guys have any other recommendations. Preferably vv even of it's done with just swapping batteries.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I played with a Roughstack last weekend at a local meet. The thing that I noticed right away way how weak the button felt, it wiggles around when you press it. To quote a friend of mine... I'm a "desk jockey" and felt that I'd have issues with the button on it - there's no way I'd trust it in the hands (or pocket) of a construction worker.

Bolt PV via CCV http://www.crystalclearvaping.com/The-Bolt-PV_c_38.html

Just picked one up, durable, under 40 bucks, throw a 18650 extender if you want to use 18650's otherwise the 18500 it comes with is great as well. Use a LR fitting and you are all set to vape all day and all night. Small enough for a pocket, but big enough to last.

The SB is probably a better choice if you have the funds, but this is functional, and durable.

My brother bought a mod and I was wondering if anyone has heard of it. I can get more details from him but this is what he told me and what I saw. It looks like a fat eGo battery and the bottom comes off and you can put two 2.5v batteries in it or possibly 1 battery of a different type. It looks very durable and he says it works great and it was only $25. To me this seems like a great way to have a 3.7/5v mod.

99 bucks for the torpedo. But I've just stumbled upon the bombshell, it's a mechanical mod and looks like a beast. Read on another forum that a guy dropped it from 2 stories and all it had was a slight dent. Just what I need.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

99 is a little steep for a VVtube, but at a retail store it is expected. You can pick one up at apolloecigs for about 80.

Bombshell looks nice, Depends what button you like to press. I am sure a silver bullet or Bolt could take the same beating. They are all aluminum and made very well. Take your pick, you can't go wrong really in this class of mods. Just depends on what picture makes you happy ;)