Im Using A Tank And My Cartos Leak.....

If the juice is coming out of the bottom of the carto and also into your mouth sounds like juice is getting into the center airway of the carto. When you fill up take care not to get juice into the center of the carto.

yes if you have refilled the tank during that time. Has this happened with other cartos you have used in the tank? Got any pics of your setup?

BTW the other 2 topics which were created were deleted since it was the same question. :)

if it goes into your mouth it sounds like liquid is getting into the center of the carto like jeffb said, if its leaking out the bottom it also seems that way but could also be that the seals arent tight enough. Also when you fill your tank you want to make sure you dont fill it up so much that the level of eliquid inside the tank is above the filler material level in the carto itself, more chance of oversaturation and leaking, especially if you dont keep your tank upright all the time

• 2 months later...

if it goes into your mouth it sounds like liquid is getting into the center of the carto like jeffb said, if its leaking out the bottom it also seems that way but could also be that the seals arent tight enough. Also when you fill your tank you want to make sure you dont fill it up so much that the level of eliquid inside the tank is above the filler material level in the carto itself, more chance of oversaturation and leaking, especially if you dont keep your tank upright all the time

I just got mine over the weekend and I've started having this problem this morning. I did lay it down on its side so my cats didn't knock it over and onto the floor is that a bad idea to lay it down like that?