Ego Vision Dry Carto Taste

Just got my ego vision in the mail, put it on a ego battery and I am getting a dry carto taste from it. Is this the break in and I just have to push throuh or is it just how it is going to be with this thing. Any help would be great. Thanks.

What kinda juice are you using? The only time I got a dry carto taste is when I used VG. 100% VG doesnt wick well. Ive been using 70/30 in it and no dry hits.

ok so I have an update. After coming to the conclution that it was not wicking to the coil i made two triangle noches in the plastic cap where the wick comes in contact with it. I also cleaned the vision in vinegar and rinsed in hot water. After putting it all back together the burning carto taste is gone. I still get a little plastic taste but but it is already going away and I think that will be gone after it breaks in. Side note on the noches. They are VERY SMALL!. only 1/4 the diameter of the wick. after refilling the tank the wick expanded to fill the notchs and there is no leaking. It did however leak for the first few min before the wick had a chance to expand so you might want to let it sit for a little while before putting in on your battery if you are going to try this. After the mod I amhappy with the vision and I am very excited that I will be able to re build the wick. I will be buying a few more.