Whats The Best Of The Best Ecig?

celeb

People may not like this since it's not customizable much but I love the Greensmoke for ease of use. It looks normal, gives good hits, you can easily refill the cartomizers and their stock ones are pretty tasty so you can vape them until dry and refill. This is just for a 2 piece though that you can use all day on one or two fills.

For a vapor machine, I prefer my Joye510 which is probably 1/4 the price of the GS starter kits. If you get the GS, get an extra long battery. It's so worth it. I've used the same 5 carts from GS since Jan refilling only so they are pretty dang durable for "disposable".

for money, ease of use, looks, functionality, and compatabilty I am going with the Infinity Pro hands down.

It is slim, light weight, easy as hell to change voltage on, I get 12-13 hours of heavy vaping, and its only $100 for the base or $90 for a blemish unit(batteries and charger not included).

It is an easy PV for a noobie vaper to use and it won't break the bank.Also if in the future you ever decide you like 808/901/801 better all you need is a screwdriver to switch top caps.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

Edited by bobthesalesclerk