Help With Searching For Ejuice Vendors

so far i know of and tried

thevaporroom

sweet-vapes

avejuice

anyone order from other vendors and what did you think of them? thinking of checking out a bunch of diff juices. Not really into the mass production generic stuff, more of the self owned, make their own juice kind of stuff. interesting flavors. what have you tried?

tastyvapor.us does a fine job.

vaporcrave.com has a house blend menthol that I freaking love. but many of the flavors there are mass produced, such as the grape/vanilla and such. I only recommend his house blends.

alien visions is an excellent choice as well, Bobas Bounty and Gorilla Juice are some favorites

personally I will be ordering from here next:http://www.rawrvapor.com/index.php/e-juice/signature-flavors/ejuice-sexy-raging-*****.html

Some of the other juice names on rawrvapor are just to awesome to not be able to say I have tried.

Edited by sasetrase

I didn't care for them but a lot of people like Kalamazoo,Johnson Creek and Vermont Vapor.They each had one flavor I liked but I don't like to order just one flavor as I order for the month.Kalamazoo Mad Hatter was pretty good.

Your going to find something you like at almost any site but it's usually hit or miss. I found Halo to have quality juice. Even the flavors I didn't like much I still apreciated how well the flavor strenghts and vapor quality are. Also Dekang has many good juices that are sold by many different suppliers and are consistant in quality. If you haven't tried VT or Forever Vapor you should. Traditional Tobacco is great and Midnight is another one. I think it tastes like strawberry champaigne. And Sweet Dawn is another non-Tobacco one that has a pear flavor. These might be made be Dekang or in China I'm not sure but someone will say something if I'm wrong. I have nothing against chinese eliquid or made in the usa and I would recomend trying juices from all reputable sources.

One more tip. On this forum if you scroll down to "supporting supliers" all you have to do is start at the top of the list and work your way down. :yes

im kinda looking for more of those interesting one of a kind flavors. I have a bottle of the sweet georgia peach pipe sauce on the way. and am trying to find a menthol and some more fruity mix type flavors. Im thinking of trying vt's mentha.

Another thing is when you have several different flavors you can always DIY a custom flavor by combining them. If you think 2(or more) flavors would go well with each other you just might be right. Do this in small amounts in case it blows chunks but remember the proporotions so you can recreate it. For example Traditional Tobacco and Dulcis from VTstore combined make a great RY4. I think you might use less Dulcis than TT for a real RY4 taste. This can be done with any juice of any flavors but getting something good is personal opinion and hit or miss, like everything else.

i got bored last night. Event hough i have 8 different 15ml bottles of juice I was getting bored of em so i mixed a couple into small 6ml samples.

French Vanilla+Starbuckets mocha

VG Vanilla+Peaches and cream

VG Vanilla+Strawberries and cream

French Vanilla+Peaches and cream

omg the french vanilla with mocha, and french vanilla with peaches and cream tastes so good.

and the VG vanilla was way too thick to use in my cartomizers so i decided to make my 50/50 mixes a little thicker with some vg vanilla =d, they work good in my cartomizers now.

I still have a big 30ml bottle 3/4ths full of high VG Peach Mapaccho that i dont think would mix well with anything, i probably should have ordered a smaller bottle of it I am not vaping it as much. If only there were more vapers out there, could just walk down the street and trade

I haven't tried a lot of different vendors yet, but I've had great success with Parkes Vaping. Their bakery flavors are spot on. The Snickerdoodle tastes just like the cookie and the Gooey Goodness Cake is like smoking a vanilla cupcake! I also really like Kona Coffee Milkshake from Virgin Vapors and their juices are all organic.