On The Market For A New Mod

Hey all, just stopping by to see whats good with a new mod, my variable voltage ego just crapped out on me and was trying to find another mod similar in size to the ego so people dont stare at me on campus lol. Anybody got any reccomendations? Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

Bummers that your VV crapped out. :(

Fortunately there are lots of VV's out there priced across the board and it should be easy to find one in your price range. The Buzz Pro just came out with a fancy lightening bolt cut-out in the body and looks promising.

I have and love the LavaTube, an entry level VV mod, and it's set up with a ss 3.0 carto and tank. It's so dang easy to use, lightweight, and I just really like it all aross the board.

The Provari is the dream machine for many, the craftsmanship is outstanding, but it has a menu to set up the desired volts and to test the battery etc. I'm not a menu type person, or I would have one for sure. They're a beautiful mod.

I lucked out and got in on the ground floor for the Zenesis. It's VV in the fact that it's up to me how to build my atty. It's a rebuildable atty with a tank. The tank doesn't use a carto, it uses a SS mesh... for direct rich flavor. So, between the super easy to coil atty and super easy to prepare wick, tank, and all mechanical no wires to break super duper mod,I now make my own ohms and if I ever have any problems coiling the perfect for me ohm all I have to do is try again or give up and add a Kick to it. How cool is that! I'm ready for Zombies with my make my own VV mod. (houseofhybrids.com)