Anyone Ever Try These?

blucavvy

I just got 4 of them to try. I use my LEO's for 510 threaded stuff with an adapter. I like the standard LEO cartos and stuff, but the "sanitary caps" for them only fit over their atomizers, not carto's. Epic Fail!

so I wanted to find a carto I could use that would fit under the cap. Standard 1ml cartos will fit, but because of the adapter they won't fit with a drip tip. Hopefully these will, they get good reviews.

http://www.madvapes.com/Super-Shorty-17-Ohm-510-Chrome-Cartomizer_p_3519.html?lt_c=1&quickcart=1

I would think they would be very hot if you chain vape like I do.A drip tip would kind of ruin the whole idea,I guess it would be shorter than a standard with drip tip though.

I guess it would be shorter than a standard with drip tip though.

that's the idea :) if I need to I'll pick up a shorty drip tip too lol.

I don't chainvape much anymore, I've found that my analog cravings have mostly disappeared. I use 1.5ohm attys for dripping and those never get too hot. They used to though when I was chainvaping.

and not only are they small enough to allow the cap to fit with a REGULAR size drip tip, they work pretty darn well too :). they pack a good punch, with a smooth warm vape :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines