Old Loves Rediscovered

kitsune

I have rediscovered my love for VT's Apple Dapple, Midnight and Macchiato. With so many new flavors and lots of DIY, I had forgotten how much I loved these flavors.

Recently placed an Order with VT (before the tragic news was released), The Midnight and Macchiato arrived today. (already had the Apple Dapple). been using them with my new 306 atomizer...dripping of course.

The midnight has such a light fruity type flavor, almost reminds me of a sweet champagne flavor. very refreshing. Its a great flavor for use when my taste buds arent working with my other flavors. Since most of my flavors are coffee flavored to varying degrees, the Midnight is an opposite flavor and seems to shake up my taste buds.

The Macchiato is....welll....Macchiato. Its not a super strong flavor, but very mellow. a very nice all day vape. Its another one that works very well when my taste buds need a change.

I used to use these flavors quite a bit, but as my liquid supply grew, they just seemed to get moved to the back.

They are now moved to the front of the line !!!

Ended up ordering some more from Forever Vapor to give me a bit of extra to have around. I am really sad that the VT store will be closing indefinitely. :(

Very glad I was able to get some of my favorites before they are all gone !!! :wine:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines