I Just Shed A Tear..

well i found a little dirt on the people involved. was on the court reports this morn.names are left in to unprotect the guilty, lol.

YARMOUTH - In a one-day period, between yesterday afternoon and early Wednesday morning, Yarmouth police officers arrested six people on a variety of charges. At 1 p.m. Tuesday, officers arrested two repeat drunk drivers involved in a crash with each other on West Yarmouth Road. Susan H. Myland, 51, was arrested and charged with 5th offense OUI, operating to endanger and driving multiple times with a suspended license. At the same time, Burton Brent Morris, 51, was also arrested and charged with 3rd offense OUI, operating to endanger, leaving the scene of a crash and driving multiple times with a suspended license. The pair were scheduled for arraignment in Barnstable District Court Wednesday morning.

they play the im addicted role then go do it again. some people play the system real good, but i want to see them go away for a long time.

I made the newspaper lol.

Two arrested for OUI after three-car crash

March 07, 2012

A three-car accident Tuesday afternoon on Buck Island Road resulted in the arrest of two repeat drunken-driving offenders after they allegedly fled the scene.

Around 1 p.m., Yarmouth police received a call of an auto accident at the traffic light on Buck Island Road in Yarmouth.

Police said Burton Morris, 51, of West Yarmouth was driving a Toyota Camry, when he hit the back of the victim, who was driving a Chevy Caprice. In turn, the Caprice hit a Chevy S-10 pick up truck driven by Susan Myland, 51, of West Yarmouth.

Both Morris and Myland, who police say live at the same residence, allegedly fled the scene to their home, where police arrested them for multiple vehicle offenses. Morris' car was found there with front-end damage and heavy white smoke coming out of the engine compartment.

This was Morris' third OUI arrest and Myland's fifth

Oh my goodness, mega, I don't think they are going to be able to get away with that one. They'd better not. People like that are inherently dangerous and should Never be behind the wheel again!!! Major!!!