Need Help Pronto! Ego T Battery Dropped

Hi, I'm feeling a little frantic because I dropped my ego t battery & now using my spare, which I know will not last me the entire day. Anyone know of any local distributors/private sale for a battery in the Northern Kentucky/OH area?? I'm going on month 6 & really do not want to resort back to smoking until my new battery arrives. Please contact me on facebook @ Jennifer Haynes if you can help or know of a referral...

I bought a backup. Then I said to myself better get another, then I won a precise plus 10440 and thought maybe just one more. So I got a 5v box mod, then I won an ego kit with two batteries. I again thought do I need another? A friend was trying to sell 2 3.7 box mods so I bought them both. So I have a back up for.the back ups for the backups just in case I need a couple of.backups. lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I bought a backup. Then I said to myself better get another, then I won a precise plus 10440 and thought maybe just one more. So I got a 5v box mod, then I won an ego kit with two batteries. I again thought do I need another? A friend was trying to sell 2 3.7 box mods so I bought them both. So I have a back up for.the back ups for the backups just in case I need a couple of.backups. lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Awesome win on the p-10440! Classy :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Thanks for the help! By some miracle, my battery kept charge until late afternoon. Normally I'll wait for a full charge before I use the battery, but I could only take about 45min. The brief charge helped me make it to bedtime. Then fully charged for the morning. Man! That was a close call. I was even carrying around a pack of cigarettes in my purse (just in case). I was filled with an intense sadness thinking about losing the 6mo I've been working so hard to achieve. But - paid $25 to myvaporstore to express mail my two new batteries The Mega 1000mah. You guys are so right. I think I'm going to have to buy another 1000mah to back up those two plus an additional spare for the spare. I never thought a battery problem would happen. Lesson learned. Juice shortage lesson achieved after only 3months (slightly grinning).

Also my friends thanks for the vaporsearchusa site. It is officially bookmarked :)