Wow! Delicious

So on a hunch I mixed some root beer and some peach cobbler and it's amazing! Kind of like a root beer float, Iditto 3 drops of each and vapevapevape, it's taste very good. What favors have you all combined to get a delicious mix? What have you combined to get awful favors?

My list is long of failures..why I mix in small amounts. My favorites are tiramisu, Apple Pie, Coffee espresso--all from Flavour Art. Those I mix and match and play with.

add a bit of menthol to all my mixes for a little extra throat hit. a bit of cinnamon works too.

My recipes have a tendency to change on a daily basis...always adding a bit of this then a bit of that.

Its amazing what combinations work well together....who would have thought rootbeer and peach....well, apparently you did....

Mixing is always an adventure !!!

I get alot of my stuff here. http://www.ecigexpress.com/ . good prices. flavour art...tons of choices. like I said above...I love the tiramisu, apple pie and coffee espresso.

Flavor west: caramel, butterscotch, sugar cookie, and mint chocolate Lorann: watermelon, butter rum and english toffee.

Another Great site is http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/products/The-Flavor-Apprentice-Professional-Flavors.html

They have perfumer apprentice: I like the caramel, marshmallow (great sweetener), english toffee....those are the only ones I have used....tons of different flavors.

Both are great for supplies.

The 3ml bottles are great for testing mixes.

Here's a recipe that was sent to me after I registered and ordered from ecigexpress. Sounds delicious. I think I would go stronger with the flavors (use less base than they suggest)

Recipe Name: Iced Caramel Swirl

Ingredients: Caramel, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Coffee Espresso, Koolada

Warnings: Add the following to 28ml unflavored base of your preferred strength.

• 3 drops Capella Caramel
  • 3 drops Signature Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
  • 1 drop Flavour Art Coffee Espresso
  • 3 drops Signature Koolada

I'll be sure to let you know when I think I made something delicious.

• 4 weeks later...

Jalapeno sounds epic. I want to add that to an ice cream flavor and see how that works. Certainly picking up Jalapeno. Maybe try to make a sunchip Jalapeno Jack recipe...that would be awesome.

Anyone ever tried the jalapeño flavor from TFA? Sounds crazy I know, but I love jalapeños and I love to vape lol, maybe not a bad idea, maybe a horrible idea lol

I almost got the jalapeno flavor in my order yesterday, but I decided not to. I've been eating spicy food made with ghost pepper powder for the past year, some how I doubt it's very hot, at least not for me, but hot wasn't why I decided no. I just couldn't figure out what it might be good to mix with. The only thing I thought might be okay with would be the Bread flavor (I think that is flavor art brand) and then the blue cheese flavor from TFA with it..might taste like a jalapeno popper... But that's not something I could vape all day. That's like a treat from time to time.

I am going to mix up some buttered popcorn this week. That just sounds awesome, maybe that might also be a place that jalapeno wouldn't be bad from time to time? Maybe I'll be adventurous and try it the next order I put in next month.

For real food cooking I have had:

Habanero fudge

I sprinkle my bhut powder on popcorn,Mac & cheese.

I think the jap flavoring may just be a.few drops of capsaicin because real jalapenos have a bitter taste to them when eaten raw. Not like a hab or Scotch bonnet.

If anybody wants me to mix some up for.them, I have a bottle of.pure capsaicin and can make that into a.flavoring. lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

bamsbbq, you bring a good idea too... if it's a bit spicy it might be good in chocolate mixes too without a whole lot of sweet to it. I do like those dark chocolate and chilli pepper bars...those are good. Hmm... I'm not sure about mixing home made capsaicin at home...I mean too much can kill a person, though it's not highly likely, it's still possible. That's why pepper spray can sometimes be deadly.

Thats another reason when I brew tea or coffee juice concentrates at home I use decaf, I was a tad concerned about how concentrated the caffeine would be in a mix like that, and that's the last thing I need on top of the nicotine. However, Green Mountain Coffee Rosters and Starbucks coffees in decaf style brew up beautifully and keep in the fridge, well so far for two months, and they aren't bad yet. The tea goes bad fast, even in the fridge.

Have you tried the straight capsaicin in a vape yet?

Heck no, I have no desire to vape hotness. LOL

I bought it along with some bhut jalokia powder for cooking. The pure cap adds hotness without adding the flavor of a pepper. Example hot hot fudge :)

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'm already doing a little "mixing" so far....i mixed Camel E-liquid + Menthol + Cotton Candy + Blue Cotton Candy + Mt. Do + Vanilla Ice Cream & its pretty f'n great.

I think because I'm so new to "quitting real smokes".....and real ciggarettes contain about 3,000 individual flavors each lol. I'm sure as I move on, that mix will be disgusting to my newly refined palate.

i been vaping for half a year now and i just got into DIY and am mixing strange flavors constantly, i duno how people think anything tastes bad and some juices are unvapable :hope: maybe i just like everything lol, then again i have just been mixing fruits and sweets. I do have some odd flavorings coming in soon this week though and then im going to experiment with menthol :yes