Ever Get Headaches From A 50-50 Mix?

Well the only eliquid I make is U.S. made... you know why I know.. because I make it. I haven't ordered any premade eliquid anywhere since my first ever vaping order back in august of last year... I only DIY since then.

quick question. Is vapor room run by william johnson? I know William johnson had the bad batch of nic that was discussed on facebook.. actually I think william runs vape lounge.. 2 different vendors I think.

Edited by mjradik

• 3 weeks later...

Ya know... I used to vape 100% PG for the longest time with no ill effects... recently I have started doing a mix of either 60/40 or 50/50 because I've been dripping more. And you know what is crazy? I have honestly been getting headaches more as well... I truly think that it's the VG! They aren't terrible headaches... just enough of one to be bothersome/annoying though. I don't know... I think some more investigating is in order to get to the bottom of it.

@Dayvape .. did you find more info about VG = headaches? I'm on 70pg/30vg and am getting headaches like you describe "just enough to be bothersome." =/ .. and it's constant b/c I'm vaping a ton, since I just quit smoking.

It happens no matter what nic mg I use. I even tried dropping down to a 6mg sample.. same buggy headache.

Also tried switching out the ego-c lr atty for 2.2 ohm, no luck.

I only quit smoking about 2 weeks ago, so I thought *maybe* it could be from me "withdrawing" from all the other, non-nicotine chemicals in analogs (I was about pack and half a day).

Now, I don't know what to think.

I get hella nautious sometimes and pukey feeling, with an odd type headache from vaping certain flavors.. I actually lowered my nic level down to 18-24 down from 36 because i realized that was making me illage.. Usually when someone is allergic to or gets sick from an ingredient in e-liquid it would usually be a PG irratent of some sort more than a VG irratent.. A VG allergy or problem is quite small compaired to the PG troubles I have seen... Even though PG is in damn near every product available on the market, used as a flavor preservative.. Maybe you should try VG juice 100% VG

Oops sorry just seen you guys were thinking the VG is doing it?!?!? Really? WOW.. really? lol I never heard of such a thing.. not to say your wrong but maybe I should try less VG? I have always liked VG because thats where all the clouds and clouds of vapor come from, but maybe I will try more PG to see if the issues clear up