Anyone Know If Blu Cigs Is Good Company?

618bdown

Hey I placed a order a few days ago with this company. They seemed like they seemed like they had the most in their starter kit, for the best price. It has been four days, and it still says my order is pending, even though my payment was excepted. Im going crazy watching everyone vape on youtube...but me..haha..

Hey I placed a order a few days ago with this company. They seemed like they seemed like they had the most in their starter kit, for the best price. It has been four days, and it still says my order is pending, even though my payment was excepted. Im going crazy watching everyone vape on youtube...but me..haha..

Mine said same thing and it was here in 7-8 days....but the month before they had a big back order...Got it a month ago..

Mine said same thing and it was here in 7-8 days....but the month before they had a big back order...Got it a month ago..

I am new - not even an e-smoker yet. I am trying to figure out which way to go, but had already decided to stay away from Blu because I had read a number of negative comments. Hopefully this is only because of thier slow shipping. Good luck.

Thx eone, hopefully my only issue is with the shipping..

My brother ordered up the blu cigs and his only issue has been with the ship time. It took 6 days from the time the credit card posted, so hang in there! So far they have performed decently for him. They don't provide a super amount of vapor with the stock carts until you get them primed, but after that they do seem to produce an adequate amount of vapor. We also tested refilling the carts, and that works very good, giving more vapor than the stock carts give.

I got my Blu about a week ago.I did a TON of reasearch beforeI purchased, and I also picked Blu because of the starter kit, it seemed like you got more bang for your buck. They had the sleekest web site and seemed like a real, i dont know, "professional" appearance. I had NO wait time, my order processed and shipped the next day.So no problems there. Having used it for a week, I gotta say, I'm REAL dissapointed. Now, I'm new to vaping, so I did a LOT of research first. I had heard a lot of horror stories about Blu, but I heard just as many positive things. So I kinda figured it would be hit or miss. It was a BIG miss, by a mile. The biggest problem I have is it doesnt do WHAT THEY SAY it will do. I know they're just machines, and I knew it wasnt going to be exactly like smoking, but with the Blu I was spending more time TRYING to get a good vape and/or throat hit than anything. And I mean I tried EVERYTHING, short toke, long toke, primer puff, dip, drip,EVERYTHING. No matter what I tried I just could NOT get a consistantly good vape. I wound up smoking analogs out of disgust. Now, today I recieved my 510 from Awesome Vapor. Let me tell you, the difference is Night and Day. The price was the same as Blu, and you DONT get the PCC or multiple chargers. But let me tell you, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. It is WELL worth the extra money for accesories for a 510 that works as it should, as opposed to getting all the bells and whistles that DONT work. And I dont want to sound like a pitchman, but Arno at Awesome Vapor IS THE BEST. Just check the other forums on here, his rep is UNBLEMISHED. Do yourself a favor if youre serious about vaping, start with a 510 and if you dont like it, THEN get a Blu. If you go with Blu first, your gonna get the 510 eventually.

My banner below says I've been "smoke free" for 7 days, but I've been cheating because of Blu.

Edited by keenan

Well, I started this topic about Blu..I got really good answers from everyone, and even a better answer to my question from the Company itsself..I have been waiting and waiting, checking my mail all the time, checking the site..always say pending..It should have been here today, after class, I rush home..got to their site..just to see a huge HUGE YELLOW SIGN..PLEASE DISCONTINUE USE OF YOUR BLU PACKS..CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO..I said screw that and called the company, just to hear that my order would be stalled another 9-14 weeks..or something like that..they said thier battery company said a battery was screwed up..so they had to recall all of them, and how great of a company they are..I said a few choice words..cant really say on here..got my money back..and went and got a nice 801 kit..Sorry Arno, I went with Vaporkings just cause of the 2 atts, but mostly cause of the pink 801..yes im a guy..and love pink..but all my parts will be ordered from Arno..all i hear is how great he is..and im going that way..CONCLUSION= Eff' Blu!!

Well, it sounds to like I'm going to change my answer I give people when they ask about Blu. I used to tell people simply that I haven't done any business with them or tried their product(s) and told them I could show them places that I trust and rely on but, if they wanted to go with Blu then more power to them. I think from now on I am going to be trying to tell all who ask me about them that from what I've heard they should avoid them like the Plague.

I'm sorry to hear of all your guys' misfortune and unhappiness with them. At least now you guys can share your experiences and know to go else where. Hope to hear better stories soon.

Well, Its been about a week since I got my 510, so heres an update. The thing runs like a Buick ! Clouds of vapor, strong throat hits ( I wind up hacking a lot of the time for taking in too much), great experience. My batts are lasting about 4-5 hours, and I vape A LOT. Every once in a while, I will put it down and give my Blu a shot. Theres just NO comparison. Im giving it time to prime the atty, I;m being patient now because I KNOW I have a good machine waiting for me, It just does not come close to meeting my standards, which arent that high. I am sure the people at BLU are very nice people, and Im sure they are just as frustrated as we are, but honestly, pack it up and go home.

Hey, that's funny that you mentioned Blu cigs because I was just about to post about them... I also intro'd myself yesterday but I'll do it again.

My name is Cade Cannon, I live in Los Angeles but I'm currently in Taipei visiting my parents for another couple of weeks. I've also been smoking analogs a pk/day for 22 years and have tried just about every technique to quit (and some of them 2 or 3 times). I have only been vaping for 3 days now and this is the first time I'm actually getting excited because I think I can actually quit with these!!! Not that the kit I got is the best, but... Anyway, the first kit I bought was... Yup, the Blu e-cigs! And I was astounded because I ordered them on a Wednesday evening and received them barely 3 days later on Saturday morning!!! So I don't know if it was a fluke with my order or if they're actually shipping on time these days. But now they're having the problems with the charger pack... So I don't know. *sigh* I definitely think the company should give us some freebies or discounts of some sort after all this. I mean, 6-8 weeks AGAIN for a new charger pack?! That pack was one of their main appeals! I'm still using my pack though because these batteries seem to only last like, an hour , MAYBE 2? Since I haven't tried any other kinds yet, I'm not quite in the position to compare it to another. All I can say is that the cartridges seem to get used up pretty quickly and so does the battery. Maybe there's a trick to vaping that I don't know about yet, but it seems like I get really good vapor and flavor for about the first hour or so, and then... barely any vapor... so... I guess my verdict is: Pretty good for about an hour and then get ready to burn through those carts like crazy! They are one of the prettiest kits, though (I got the black set). But I STILL think all Blu customers should receive compensation, grrr. :mad:

- Cade