Deadpool, Need Some Advice

blucavvy

Yes, I have tried those!

What % of VG are you using? If you use a high VG percentage, don't bother with them. The VG gunks up the wick quickly, and it becomes pretty useless after one or two fills.

They are OK - I stopped using them because of the price. They don't last longer than a carto, and have more things that can go wrong.

I never experienced any cracking or leaking, they are pretty sturdy.

I'd say get one and try it out. Just remember to turn the thing upside down every few pulls - don't rely on the wicks to get the juice up there. Should make it a little more reliable.

Also - you MUST have a syringe to fill these, and I recommend one with a pointed needle. The flat needles are a little difficult to get in there.

Edited by Deadpool809

i'm using a 75/25 pg/vg mix. so pretty light, you think that'll be alright?

about how long can i expect one to last? i vape maybe 2-2.5ml's a day max. my regular carto's can last a few weeks easy since i typically have a few going with different flavors. if i could get 2 weeks out of one of these only using it maybe 30% of the time i'd be completely satisfied.

how's v/t/f with these? it seems like clearo's almost always lack th and i'm simply not willing to part with th. it's the reason my leo tank system doesn't get used as much as the carto's do.

i've got a syringe so no problems there. i don't like having to use the syringe, but the clearo will probly only always stay at home so i guess it's not that big of an issue. ever throw one on a voltmeter? any idea what the ohm's are?

Well, I vape a high PG % - it didn't help that my first time using the clearo I put Bobas in it. I don't tend to go below 50% VG.

I am not the best person to ask about TH, since I vape a low nic level. The clearo seemed to give good flavor thoug, and vapor production was solid.

I think you should be able to get 2 weeks out of one, especially if you are tipping it over occasionally to help the wicks keep the coil wet.

And I do not actually OWN a voltometer, so no :) I'm still a noob!

I say buy one and try it. It isn't so bad that I think you will definitely hate it, and the price is still low enough to experiment with. Before it clogged up, I enjoyed it. With a lower VG %, it should last longer for you - how much longer, I can't say. Enough that I think it is worth trying.

Edited by Deadpool809