Krave 1000

djohnson

Can't say I've seen this brand but I can tell you the battery life would be very short especially if you were a heavy smoker. One to 2 hours tops and with the kit only having one battery you would be waiting in between charges!

www.kraveit.com i was @ a local tobacco store buying a pack of analogs 1 day and seen they had "krave" e-cig starter kit for 20$. its kept me smoke free for a month now. and yes the battery life is short, i currently have 2 batt"s 1 for vaping the other on charge/standby. jst dont believe the carto's were designed for refill, even though i do...

Very true. just wanted some tips/tricks/mods, or even opinons on it. i have been shopping around on other models "Leo" and "Kgo" seem to be decent as well, considering i have already invested in this it might be awhile b4 i switch.

You could get a eGo passthrough (the one that can detach from the cord) it is pretty cheap and that way if you run into a problem you have a back-up plan ;)

You will probably need some cartos too you get 5 cartos for around 8-10 bucks.

that seems like a dang good price for cartos. im currently buying 10 for 25 which now seems expensive as hell. how much for eGo? and do you know if they sell locally or online only? i have another thread on here where i have found 3 locall e-juice stores. just hate ordering online and waiting for shipment...

thats seems like a good setup. how long does 650mah batt last? and doesnt the cartos hold 4ml of liquid?

madvapes in charlotte

my freedom smokes in charlotte as well

and the tobacco shop in greensboro

Greensboro! Oh man...i miss Greensboro. That place had one of my favorite house venues EVER! I played some awesome shows in Greensboro.

Anyway

A 650mAh battery will last between 6 and 8 hours. It is best to use a boge 510 low resistance carto with them. Those will hold roughly 1mil of juice(standard carto compacity)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Greensboro! Oh man...i miss Greensboro. That place had one of my favorite house venues EVER! I played some awesome shows in Greensboro.

Anyway

A 650mAh battery will last between 6 and 8 hours. It is best to use a boge 510 low resistance carto with them. Those will hold roughly 1mil of juice(standard carto compacity)

whats the name of the venue? and you dj? also 6-8 hours is a hell of alot better than the 2 i get out of this and then the 2 i wait fot it to charge... i dont even now how many mah these batt's are. doesnt even say on the website

I'm pretty sure madvapes would have these. The 650mah batt last me 7 to10 hours for the most part depending on how much I chain vape that day lol

Guess i should contact madvapes b4 i drive an hour there lol

whats the name of the venue? and you dj? also 6-8 hours is a hell of alot better than the 2 i get out of this and then the 2 i wait fot it to charge... i dont even now how many mah these batt's are. doesnt even say on the website

I play in a band. Honestly i forget the name. This was 5 years ago and I've played so many places i can't remember the names of them all lol. I just remember lots of nudity, Pabst, and awesome tacos. I played there twice.

ohhh ok, i suppose cartos only fit on the batt they are designed for... no switching or anything. krave has literally no info on mah< what kind of carto, or how many ml"s they hold. i suppose like i said there not meant to be used how i use them

are the threads on the battery male or female? my guess is it's either an rn4081 (think that's the model name) or a 510. could be an 808 i suppose.

either way the battery life is probly anywhere from 200-300mah at most.