Where The Fork Are The Ego-C Tanks?

so i've been looking into trying tanks again, i was severely disappointed with the ego-t, and ended up giving the atty and tanks away, been solely on cartomizers since, but i've been taking a look at the ego-c, i like the idea of replaceable atomizer heads, and from what i hear, the c is a vast improvement for tank systems, and apparently works great with high-vg juice.

however, no amount of digging has managed to turn up any actual tanks for it, you can buy the atomizer base and cone thing, and you can buy the heads, but absolutely nobody sells ego-c tanks. i figured it just uses ego-t tanks, but i can't find any confirmation of that anywhere, not in any stores, not on any forums. do people really buy the kit and use the same tanks forever? or is it just so obvious that ego-t tanks will work with it that nobody bothers to mention it?

i'm not going to buy a kit, i have 2 18650-powered ego-style mods and 5 18650 batteries that i cycle through, so buying puny little batteries would be silly.

http://www.americane...dge-5-pack.html

simple google search shows that a lot of places that list ego c tanks list them as ego t/c tanks. so i'm assuming that yes they utilize the same tank.

as for working well with 100%vg juice i've heard exactly the opposite. but, there may be a nifty trick that helps with the wicking process i'm unaware of.

and just so you know most people that review these go on to say that the flavor ends up becoming muted in some way. it seems like all atty/tank systems have that problem although it's strange since really it shouldn't be much different than the flavor from direct dripping.

also the draw on an atty/tank system will always be a little bit lacking in the throat hit department when compare with a good lr carto. at least that's been my experience. i've personally never tried the ego c or t for that matter. i can only compare with the leo tank system, and the draw on that lacks throat hit quite a bit when compared with a good carto. pbusardo did a review on the ego c on youtube and he goes on to say that it's "not bad" but it does lack a certain "hit" when compared with his favorite delivery method of a boge 2.0ohm carto.

all of this is only my opinion of course.

Edited by blucavvy

hmmmm, i may wait to try this out then, i watched a review where the guy used boba's bounty and he said he went through 3 tankfulls and it worked great. I'm finding lately that high-vg juice works great in dual-coil cartomizers for like an hour, then it takes a continuous 20-second draw to get anything out of it, except right after you top it off and still have some of the gurgle, once the gurgle's gone, so is the throat-hit. I'd hate to give up on vg, because i vape coffee and chocolatey flavors, which just taste kinda cartoony and ridiculous with more than 30% pg (IMO). Dripping works well with vg, but i simply have no patience for it, plus i'm out driving around all the time. If only it wasn't a $60 barrier to entry to try the ego-c

i'm not saying it's bad, i enjoy using my leo tank system it's just a bit lacking. all that i can say is it's good for some juices and not for others. once this tank atty that i have for my leo dies i won't be buying another lol. but who knows the ego c may be worlds better.

i have heard a lot of users reporting good success with the lower res atty's on it so maybe that's the way to go.

I would think the funk that gets left behind that causes atties and carto's to go bad would cause the tank contents to get funky.But after trying some of the liquids that get great reviews it appears some people might like vaping funk.(sort of tongue in cheek remark)