Noob Needs Juice Help!

Jtherien1215

Went to my local store and picked up some juices, and i only care for one of the 3 that I purchased. I bought pear,tobbaco, and blueberry lemonade cotten candy. Out of the three i bought pear was the onlyone i can vape regularly, it actually taste like a pear. And from sampling my friends juices and thos i bought ive noticed there are few that actually taste as advertised. So this leads me to my actual question/request, what flavors actually tastes remotely close to what they claim to be? I understand everyone hasdifferent tastebuds and im vaping the product not actually eating or drinking it but i just want to know. Ive been intrigued by coffe flavors, but does anyboxy know if it reakky tastes like coffee? Was wondering about cola, fruits, and choclates as well. This may bea very broad quest to answer, but like i said ima noob and some help would be great. Also what cartos or atty would be best for makinga good experience? Right now im working wjth a mega dua coil setup and it tends to hold residual juice so switching flavors isnt exactly a snap. Any help would beawesome!!! Sorryfor the spelling and the spacing errors, my tabs onthe fritz!

For switching/trying flavors carto's are not the way to go,a Joye 306 or 510 atty and dripping is best for that.As for liquids you just have to buy small amounts and try them all until you find what strikes you.I started using frooty flavors because the tobacco flavors were not so good.But as time went on I am using mostly tobacco and the frooty ones are too sweet.A mega dual coil may not be very good for delivering the flavor I think those are for huge amounts of vapor having more surface area to vaporise liquid.I find I get the best representation of my Dekang liquids with a Boge standard resistance carto @ 3.7 volts.You will find a lot of people who disagree but most of us seem to be using those or Boge low resistance carto's.I tried 5 or 6 domestic liquids and did not find any that suited me but there are people here who use them extensivly.Vaping is more of a lifestyle than smoking was ,you have to live it.

eLiquids are like candy. Have you ever looked at what each color of Skittles or Starburst is supposed to taste like? Would you ever know? The flavors people tend to like are the ones that end up reminding them very strongly of the flavor it claims to be. But there are many flavors I enjoy that taste nothing like what they are supposed to.

As far as your other issues, if you want to switch flavors a lot - cartos might not be the best thing. You can do that

thing if you want to get as much juice out as possible though - I don't bother with it, but other people swear by it.

You guys have been a help! I went to my local shop ( I happen to be lucky enough to live 10 miles from one) and I bought a drip setup and several small bottles of juice. The drip setup is perfect for testing favors!! Once I found a few I liked I filled up my mega dual coils and my DCT (which I love!) and I'm set!!! Vaping has not only got me off analogs, but it gives me something to look forward to! I think buying new toys is more of an addiction than actually vaping!!

Also keep in mine if you just recently quit smoking your taste buds still havent had time to heal. I'm close to the two month mark and I've found flavors I used to hate now taste great, while a few I don't enjoy as muchas I did when I started.

Never been much of a peppermint guy. However I'll try anything once, I've been using a custom blend of pomogrant, dragon fruit, grape, and cherry that I chose my self and dubbed it fruits salad. When in all actuallity it taste pretty damn close to spark vitamin water! Also I found a coffee blend that I'm find of!