What Tank Are You Using For Your Vv Saber Touch?

kwaione

Hello,

I am curious about these tanks, not what they do or how they work but which ones are the best? i have a friend giving me a Saber Touch VV Custom Neon Yellow with spirals.. soooo excited.. but I want to order a nice tank or two (to switch around different juices) also does the Saber need an adaptor to raise the tank off the base to allow airflow or no? any help would be appreciated I have been out of the loop for over a year and just getting back in full fledge thanks!

I have heard nothing but positives about the m1a1 tank from www.notcigs.com. Its unbreakable and have a fill screw on the side.

The j tank from electronicstix.com is also very nice. Boge cartos + tanks are the way to go. Stay away from the smoktech dual coil tanks. IMO dual coils don't give a very good vape and the tanks are mass produced in china. For the price they are decent but i will be buying an m1a1 for my next tank.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Hey thanks man.. I am looking at the dual-coil and triple coils.. but also the other ones you mentioned, i like to collect and have an array of things so i may try two different tanks with two different types of cartos,,, Thanks for the link i will check it now thanks!

Also why do you not like the dual coils? seems like it would be twice the vapor? or is it because the voltage is split between the two so it gives the same amount of vapor but less chance of burning out? if you could tell me more please do,, also ICS is the shiznit dude I got it on my Asus Transformer Prime 32Gig quad-Core with a 5th side core.. sweet!

Hey thanks man.. I am looking at the dual-coil and triple coils.. but also the other ones you mentioned, i like to collect and have an array of things so i may try two different tanks with two different types of cartos,,, Thanks for the link i will check it now thanks!

Also why do you not like the dual coils? seems like it would be twice the vapor? or is it because the voltage is split between the two so it gives the same amount of vapor but less chance of burning out? if you could tell me more please do,, also ICS is the shiznit dude I got it on my Asus Transformer Prime 32Gig quad-Core with a 5th side core.. sweet!

I have a craptastic gtabkerneldev and ics has really breathed new life into it. I want a TFP sooooooo bad but unfortunately i spend all of my money on vaping gear lol. Maybe someday though.

I don't like the dual coils because the draw on them stiffens after a day of use. No idea why but i rock my boge cartos with all vg juice for well over a week and the draw stays perfect. I'm just not a fan of the dual coils.

Also they are pretty crappy on lower voltage. People think they are 1.5ohms wwhen it fact it is 2 3 ohm coils running together...that is misleading and i don't tolerate shiz like that! Lol

But i don't know. A lot of people like them...i am just not a fan.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

i only have experience with the LEO dual coil cartomizers, (which is much larger than a standard 1ml boge) but i love them! they're about twice the price as a regular LEO carto, so i don't know that i'll be ordering a bunch, but i can easily say that they're on par with the boge 2.0ohm lr carto's i use on my 808's.

i will be ordering some 510 dual coils to try soon but like i said, so far i'm a fan.

I was going to order the lava tank but they are out of prepunched cartomizers so looked at the m1a1 tank I like the way it looks but now i can't find any 3ohm boge prepunched cartomizers . Need something quick i'm on my last duel coil cartomizers and they haven't been lasting very long.

I was going to order the lava tank but they are out of prepunched cartomizers so looked at the m1a1 tank I like the way it looks but now i can't find any 3ohm boge prepunched cartomizers . Need something quick i'm on my last duel coil cartomizers and they haven't been lasting very long.

http://www.hoosierecigsupply.com/Dual-Coil-Cartomizer-Tank-Kit-HEC053.htm

http://www.hoosierecigsupply.com/Pre-Punched-Replacement-tank-cartomizers-HEC054.htm

in stock :)