Boxmods, Which Ones Stand Out, And Which Do You Prefer?

twelveday

My first 5v mod was a boxmod from madvapes, and im liking it , its pretty decent for the price. I know there are a few who make their own with DIY stuff. But what good quality boxmods have you all ran into? Which do you own and how are they? There are so many types of ecigs out there, the known, unknown, and rebranded. Which ones do you guys use?

kinda looking for one less 'put together quick" type thing, at least better quality, its a nice boxmod but no durability, but i guess i cant complain since it was pretty cheap.

I got the 5V auto boxmod, the slider on it is kinda iffy, sometimes it slides off without much effort/accidentally, and switch sometimes gets stuck on.

thats in the right direction, but i was thinking more aluminum or metal, or maybe even just high grade plastic. Most of the box mods ive been running into are just that low grade diy plastic that people throw together and brand it. Reo and that one D-Cup mod were the closest ones I could find, but i dont think the guy who makes the D-cup sells them anymore. I dont know why there aren't that many more I could find, some of these box mods are so nice and compact, would be nice to find a nice quality aluminum one the size of the basic plastic boxes

Edited by twelveday

Most box mod people are about function first ,very cost effective and compact.When they break you aren't out much and it gives you an excuse to build more.I don't really think of my PV as bling so much as an end to a mean.And I get whatever carto's are in stock,even a couple of boxes of pink ones one time.The switches are the only drawback ,I found some micro switches from Radio Shack that don't put the dent in my finger.More like tactile but rated at 3 amps.

i know the switches they have red or black caps.

pretty durable at least mine are. now i want to build a vv box mod but dont know any part numbers for the 5v stuff or the pot

yeah those mini reo's really are hott, if they weren't so expensive i'd have one by now. till i can find one on the cheap my LEO's will work just fine :)

sorry, i had nothing other to contribute to this thread than that lolz