Reusing Juice Bottles

No no, the real issue is I have decided I hate The Vapor Room's bottles. I love AVE and Mom & Pop Bottles.

TVR Bottles just drip too damned slow. When I want to fill up my J-Tank, I actually have to get out a syringe or else it takes all day.

That, and the 30ml bottle is perfect for refilling, and I want to transfer some of my Bobas into a 30ml bottle to use, and I am too cheap to buy empties :)

I like to keep some 30 ml bottles for mixing in and 10 ml bottles for times when I have 50 or 60 ml bottles that are too big to carry around.The only problem I have is getting the label adhesive off with whats around the house.

I agree with tvr bottles dripping slow and have found a solution.

Get a very tiny screwdriver and insert it into the tip of the bottle cap. Thrust it up and down whille spinning it. After about 5 times your bottles will now drip perfectly.

That sounded really dirty...

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I did the same thing with a syringe after my accident with the French Toast juice. Worked great - but really more of a hassle than anything.

It seems the drip tips are the same size as Mon & Pops... so I may just transfer tips on empty bottles.

I just got some juice from vapor heads and the bottles are doing the same thing. I'm going to fix them when i get home.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

now your eally over complicating things and btw parabens dont harm you there in alot of stuff. do you shamppoo your hair, use soap etc.

Parabens are a class of chemicals widely used as preservatives by cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Parabens are effective preservatives in many types of formulas. These compounds, and their salts, are used primarily for their bactericidal and fungicidal properties. They can be found in shampoos, commercial moisturizers,shaving gels, personal lubricants, topical/parenteral pharmaceuticals, spray tanning solution, makeup,[1] and toothpaste. They are also used as food additives.

Their efficacy as preservatives, in combination with their low cost, the long history of their use, and the inefficacy of natural alternatives like grapefruit seed extract(GSE),[2] probably explains why parabens are so commonplace. They are becoming increasingly controversial, however, because they have been found in extremely low concentrations in breast cancer tumors (an average of 20 nanograms/g of tissue).[3] Parabens have also displayed the ability to slightly mimic estrogen (a hormone known to play a role in the development of breast cancer).[3] No effective direct links between parabens and cancer have been established, however.[4]