I Need A New 5 Volt Or Higher E-Cig

Celtic

Hey there,

I once again lost my e-cig somewhere in Laguna Mall... Can't even tell you how upset I was at myself!!

So, last year I lost my Joker at the International Salon & Spa Expo and this year I lost my Prodigy v3 this year in a mall... I can't use anything but a 5 volt and I particularly don't like the adjustable voltage... The Prodigy v3's button is in a perfect place for me because I can screw the button in and throw it in my purse or the back of my pants ... But, Sice I have to get another one I'd like to see what is out there before I purchase on again ...

Maybe I'll be able to keep this one longer then a year ... lol ....

If you can, Please link the device's web page ... I seriously can't stand these nasty cigarettes anymore.... Yuck!

Thank you for all your help!

• 1 month later...

okay.. I tried the Apollo VTube Black in color and I do not recommend it.

If you are not hard on your ecig then it might be ok for you... I tend to drop me ecig a lot because I'll be out of the car with my purse, keys, ecig, ejuice and whatever else I might be holding. After I dropped the VTube about 3 times, the top part above the voltage up and down button came apart. A red and black wire were holding both pieces together... I tried to put the top piece back on it but it never truely went back on, like before I had dropped it and it came apart. I take a photo of it next time ... lol... any how... The last time I dropped it, it stopped working all together... I had purchased another VTube ecig for a friend that had passed away the same day I was going to give it to her... Smoking was the main factor... She was 32 when she passed last month. So thankfully I had the extra one to use once I had the chance to replace mine or get it fixed.

When I went back to the Apollo site I noticed they have a new version of the VTube in stainless steel, brass, etc. .... That one looked a lot more sturdy, although I have not tried it yet and was unable to make an exchange because I was a few days over the 30 days of receiving one of the unites... I was pretty bummed... I would have paid the extra for sure ... and the man made it clear that he had dropped his many times and it never came apart...

I hope that made sense... I am in a hurry gotta go ... So ya, If you are going to try the VTube I would try the Stainless Steel and if something happens don't wait to call Apollo, do it immediately.

Toni/Celtic