Is Anyone Looking For A Cheap Passthrough Kit?

willmon22

Well I found one they finally restocked: http://www.firstvapor.com/e-cigarette-kits/passthrough/510l-3-piece-passthrough-e-cigarette-w-free-atomizer-and-cartridges this one is integrated into the cable though so you can't deattach it. But it has everything you need except eliquid to refill the cartridges once they are empty.

and honestly not worth it.

The point of PT's back in the day was to maintain charge. The eGo wasn't on the scene and our batteries would get perhaps 1-2 hours tops. This was even before mods came about. These days we have devices such as the eGo, custom mods etc that support 12 + hours of battery life. So essentially, unless it's a voltage change (and that device is just a standard 3.7) passthroughs are irrelevant.

Another thing to note is that eGo T's and eGo C's for example now charge via USB to the battery. So, they're essentially standard e cigarettes and passthroughs in one. :)

Well isn't it something at least good enough to start someone out? As this is about the cheapest passthrough I have found that comes with everything instead of just the passthrough. Of course it doesn't have a battery this is just wired directly to not come off it is just an empty shell anyway.

not really, for an extra 8 bucks you can get an eGo passthru, and for an extra 3 bucks you can get a leo passthru, both can be passthru's and "grab and go" batteries, so since the 510 your link goes to is ONLY a passthru it's basically a waste. the only reason i bought my 808 passthru is cuz it's 5v like Chris said. 12 bucks for a 5v passthru is a good deal but if it's only 3.7v it's basically useless

your'e trying to be too cheap bro, save the extra couple dollars and get a much better device. i mean, it's not even like i'm telling you to save an extra 20 bucks or something, it's literally a few more dollars for a good quality device.

Edited by blucavvy

I agree with Chris,with my 14500 batteries I seldom ever bother with the wires unless I am trying to get a few more days from a carboned up atty @ 5 volts.A pt might be good for a noobie who doesn't have too much of everthing yet but I suspect most of us could outfit an army .