Taryn Spin?

bear

Has anyone heard of the term Taryn spin? It's the use of centrifugal force when filling or emptying a cartridge. Saw this on another forum. It's a homemade devise that holds the cartridge and has a cord attached. Just wondered if anyone has tried this?

I actually use it to EMPTY cartos that have some old juice left in them that doesn't vape all the way gone. If I want to add fresh juice or even switch... that's the best way to get the old stuff out. It really does a great job draining one... I don't ever use it to fill them however. What I do is just screw a carto (with no cap) on to a old 510 pass-thru battery with the cord... go outside and spin the hell out of it. Or you can use a long carto condom and push it on half way and spin it... then it will empty the juice in to the condom. Works great!

Edited by DAYVAPE

I actually use it to EMPTY cartos that have some old juice left in them that doesn't vape all the way gone. If I want to add fresh juice or even switch... that's the best way to get the old stuff out. It really does a great job draining one... I don't ever use it to fill them however. What I do is just screw a carto (with no cap) on to a old 510 pass-thru battery with the cord... go outside and spin the hell out of it. Or you can use a long carto condom and push it on half way and spin it... then it will empty the juice in to the condom. Works great!

that first part just made me think how much i would lol if i saw someone doing it

the second actually seems sensible lol

i don't think i would use this method but i imagine it is pretty useful.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard of the term Taryn spin? It's the use of centrifugal force when filling or emptying a cartridge. Saw this on another forum. It's a homemade devise that holds the cartridge and has a cord attached. Just wondered if anyone has tried this?

I have never tried it that way but like to use a similar method when refilling my cartos. I drip around the sides of the top filler and shake it like a thermometer to force the liquid to the bottom , then drip some moreon it.