Ce2's

i got the cheap ones from nicotinehighway.com and some of the brand name ones that come in the black box. idk were there from were a gift but you have to remove 2 of the rubber stoppers and play with the 3rd one to make it wick just right. almost like turning a faucet on or off. you can control how much liquid gets to coil. maybe ill make a video or do some pics of how to makeem work good.

Edited by mega

i got the cheap ones from nicotinehighway.com and some of the brand name ones that come in the black box. idk were there from were a gift but you have to remove 2 of the rubber stoppers and play with the 3rd one to make it wick just right. almost like turning a faucet on or off. you can control how much liquid gets to coil. maybe ill make a video or do some pics of how to makeem work good.

id really appreciate it!

The atomizer or coils in my clearomizers are weird, i dont know if its the same as a cartomizer but they gunk up a ton before ur finished with most of the eliquid still in the clearomizer, especially if u like a pg/vg mix, have to dry burn it alot to get rid of some residue, but i guess it depends on the clearomizer. If you havent ordered yet, id suggest ordering the normal sized ones instead of the bigger ones, that way if u have a problem with gunking up prematurely with flavor going away, u dont have to empty a half filled clearomizer to dry burn the residue off. The fluxomizers I got from www.gotvapes.com tend to do that for me but they work pretty good, they also dont need much messing with just use a syringe to poke in and fill it, dont really need to fluff the wick. The 510 CE2 clearomizers i tried from totallywicked-eliquid.com though, i had to screw with alot to get the e-liquid to wick right, and I didnt like them as much took a while to wick between pulls.

Edited by twelveday

ok heres a little step by step. cant do a vid right now but pics are better than nothing.

step 1 open package.

6866254667_05b1181a2a_z.jpg

step 2: remove the 2 "easy" plugs with hook instrument, bent paper clip, dental pic what not.

6866254149_406eeddf93_z.jpg

step 3: screw it onto your battery. dont press button.

6866253661_957c776c2d_z.jpg

step 4: carefully and slowly, take your time ith this one, wiggle the tube back and forth, gently pulling away from battery.

6866253223_bcf765279b.jpg

step 5: remove the 3rd rubber plug set it aside you need it.

6866252711_e31057c7a4.jpg

this is what the plug looks like, notice the 2 notches in the side.

6866251325_cf8b8a1fbd.jpg

step 6: reinstall the tube. best bet to flip it so the top is now the bottom, more than likely the old bottom will crack slightly.

6866250885_af9f0e6ab9.jpg

step 7: reinstall the 3rd plug the 2 notches need to line up perfectly with the wicks. make sure that it seats properly, theres a grove in the center that raps around the ceramic cup. DO NOT push the plug all the way down, it needs to be at the point were the bottom of plug is level with top of wicks. and if you put it up to a light you can barely see thru were the wicks are. then fill them but dont use a big needle use the one supplied. when putting it in one of the holes gently turn it so you don't misalighn the stopper.

6866250421_cfa1068c6c.jpg

when it gets 3/4 way to top stop but dont remove needle, turn it upside down.

6866249927_397cfd2338.jpg

Let it sit for about 10 sec, then turn it back squirt it till almost topped off 90% full, place mouth piece on and vape away, you dont need to other two plugs but dont toss em they might come in handy for something else.

6866249459_a4b89009c5.jpg

very nice write up. that being said that is just not for me. i'm the type of vaper that i want to screw a carto on to a battery drip down the sides till full, put the cap back on and vape. i want a consistent "fiddle free" vape every time. and regular old carto's do that job just fine.

i hear ya its very fast for me to get em going approx 30 sec but in beginning took forever. I agree as well there not for everyone. there perfect for me at work i dont have to fidle with liquid.