My First Tank Mod

mjradik

Well I just got in my first tank mod today I ordered from madvapes. (http://www.madvapes.com/Dual-Coil-510-Tank-Cartomizer_p_3324.html) I've only been using it for half a day, but so far I'm happy with the tank. However, using my ego battery, the 1.6 ohm DC it comes with isn't really all that great. My EMDCC and 1.7 Ressorector blow that carto out of the water. Good thing I never really planned on using the carto anyways. My Lava Tube should be in Thursday or friday, and I'll be able to start using my 2.5ohm DC at 5.5v with the tank and lava tube then. What I really want to do is use my 1.7 ohm Ressorector at 4.2 volts. Thats prolly the BEST carto I've ever used.

I bought a inline voltage meter to. My ego battery clones, freshly charged, run at 3.9v no load. Put the ressorector on it, and its drops down to about 3.6 underload. I'm really anxious if the lava tube will let me rock my 1.7 ressorector at 4.2v under load. In theroy, and mathamaticlly it should work, but I guess I'll find out.

good sh&t. i got a few resserectors around to. good cartos but finiky sometimes. I use em on my passthru alot and they are nice.

Edited by mega

The lavatube will unfortunately not let you rock 1.7 at 4.2. I believe under load with a DCC it drops voltage to around 3.6 volts. Watch pbusardos review on them. Very informative.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

actually it does and its nice... check out my voltage test post I did... says alot about the lava tube..

Yes... very easy to clean and maintain. After doing it once, its a snap. Hmmmm switch to different liquid?? well thats a tough one. No different than switching liquid in a normal carto setup. Can't go from one flavor to another on opposite ends of the spectrum. Old flavor will always linger... Simular flavors it works fine. Like strawberry to blueberry to apple is fine. Barviarian cream to valinia to carmel to peanut butter is fine. Peach and pear work. Root beer to just about anything doesn't work.. lol... You really need to get alot of cartos, and have 1 carto for every flavor or every couple flavors..