*beware* E-Cigsbrand.com

Soberrider

I made the mistake of trying e-cigs brand from the site e-cigsbrand.com. After finding their cartomizers too weak I decided not to use them for the monthly refills and they seem to be having trouble canceling my account. This of course means they are continuing to charge my bank card after I have canceled and even received an email notice confirming so. I will likely cancel my card number and have to get a new one now. "PASS IT ON" :gun:

post-13181-0-26702500-1328721228_thumb.p

I'm happy to see that you have realized your mistake and are warning others.

It's never a good practice to give random people your banking information either... just a thought. I mean, these people are already charging you out the :censored: for supplies when they know darn good and well that it's a ripoff to begin with. You never know what these people could be capable of doing with your banking information!

And, yes, it's much cheaper to just buy stuff when you need it... and also to buy your own juice and fill your own cartos, etc.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Oh they won't get me for much. I'm gonna get a different account number so they can't make a charge again. I was paying $20.00 for 10 cartomizers and then they even offered me 10 for $10.00 when I called them about the charge after cancelation. I'm doing it myself now too. At least I can use the ones I have from them to keep refilling and using on my eGo.

• 6 months later...

Hi, I too am disgusted with e-cigs.....it is a really rubbish company. Don't use them!

I placed an order for 20 low tobacco cartridges back on 16 July and the payment from my credit card went out straight away. When the parcel arrived there were only 10 low tobacco cartridges. I have been complaining about paying for items still not received for the past two months and all they do is refer me to my 'mail received' signature. Of course I signed when the parcel arrived, but I didn't expect that the contents would not be as ordered and paid for. So now they just say - you signed for the parcel so you got your order.

Even before this experience I was really fed up with their attitude on the phone and half of the operators appear not to understand English.

They are scam artists - don't go near them.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines