Suggest A Good Battery

So right now I have a Leo and an Infinity pro - but I kind of want something in between without having to buy a full kit.

I was looking at this battery here: http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/Joye-eGo-Mega-Battery.html - no idea if it is good or not, but it is out of stock anyway. That's the kind of thing I want - something short, with some bulk, that I can run a 510 carto on with a tank that is a little more portable than the Infinity Pro but has a decent battery life.

Any suggestions?

just get a cheap ego imho. You already have a LEO though so I'm not sure what the point is? Just for the 510 threading? Get an adaptor

LEO bats are super cheap, reliable, great mah, the atty's are basically the biggest workhorse in the industry, and the lr 4ml carto's are ****** monsters lol

Oh, I still love my Leo, and totally agree about the 4ML cartos. Like I said - I want something somewhere in the middle that takes a 510 connector. I bought an adapter already, and it just doesn't work like I could want it to for some reason...

Well, I finally ordered the Tube Mod from Vapor Galaxy, and it looks really good. Unfortunately, it appears to be DOA - as I can't get it to fire at all. The light will blink when I screw it on, but I can't get it to fire, or indicate it is on/off by clicking 5 times.

I emailed them. Will see what they say.

Naw - I had 2 batteries. So unless they were both bad...

Thing is, when I was screwing the top on, the indicator light would blink three times. Sometimes if I clicked it five times, it would blink 3 times... but never, ever fired, with either battery.

First time I put a batt in there, and took it out, the thing sparked a little. I think there is something wrong with the control unit.

I sent it back - they are going to take a look at it. Still - dissapointing to finally get the new tool in the mail, and not have it work!

:lol: and no, a Lavatube is not "in between" a VV mod and a LEO. I appear to be alone, but I don't find myself at all tempted by the Lavatube.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I still love my Leo, and totally agree about the 4ML cartos. Like I said - I want something somewhere in the middle that takes a 510 connector. I bought an adapter already, and it just doesn't work like I could want it to for some reason...

sorry to drag this thread back up but i meant to ask you what you meant about the adapter not working the way you wanted it to and just spaced asking......lol

so after having this for over a month, my opinion has changed a bit. after about a week and a half, the button lost its "clickiness" it still works, but i'm unoptomistic as to how long. i've looked up forum threads about it and the general consensus seems to be that the button/control unit is crap, many have been doa, and many more lose their clickiness after a week or so, seems like joye rushed this out to compete with e-power and didn't thoroughly test it. i've since bought an e-power ego 18650, which has a regular ego-style button, but it lacks the 5-click protection, but does have a cut-off, i think it's probably gonna be a better device all-around, i still use the joyetech 18650, but only because there's no cut-off, so you can take a 30-second drag if you want. hopefully they'll release a new button/control unit soon that'll fit on the same tube. for now, it's probably best to avoid this mod and go with an e-power instead (sweet-vapes sells it barebones for $24)

yeah, i tried it when i first got it and it doesn't have the 5-click, this is also a newer style than the original e-power, also, the tube and button are one big piece, the bottom battery thing with the spring is the only part that comes off, here's a picture http://sweet-vapes.com/2011/12/02/ego-e-power-barebones/

it is kinda fiddly at first, but it's easy enough to get used to, what i really don't like about it is the chrome finish, as soon as any liquid touches it, you have to clean it off with a damp rag, or have oily hands for the rest of the day. they do make it with the rubberized black finish, but i've not found one as a barebones kit, only with the batteries and charger, which i already have

sorry to drag this thread back up but i meant to ask you what you meant about the adapter not working the way you wanted it to and just spaced asking......lol

Well, it was odd. First off, the adaptor was a pain to take on and off - it would get stuck. And it seemed to clog up the airflow, I don't know why - the pull was never right using that thing.