Wood Tube Mod

whokrz

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the drip tips I have made are breaking off below the o-ring.

http://www.gentrywoodturning.com/_forum_images/brokentips/IMG_20121230_164426.jpg

I have ordered some stainless steel to make a new tip base. This will replace the stainless steel tube. The new design will be stainless steel around the o-ring and a tube will run all the way up to the tip. I hope to have a prototype base in about a week.

These tips were sold with out a warranty. However these tips should not be breaking like this with normal use and they are. For this reason they will be covered.

If you have a drip tip that breaks below the o-ring I would like to turn you a replacement tip in the new design. If you do not want a replacement tip you can receive a store credit or refund instead. For all of these options you will need to take a picture of the tip just so we can keep track of which tips have been replaced.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes and will do my best to make it right.

• 3 months later...

As an glass and fiber artist, I encourage you to pay yourself well for your efforts. Your work is gorgeous. And, I would like to order a blood wood cover. If all went to plan, you are turning in your garage now. Let's talk!