Keep The 510 From Leaking.

Sinikal

Has anyone figured out how to prevent your 510 from leaking juice? I only put 2-3 drops max on the atty at a time. I do about 10-12 vapes from this till it tastes dry. But i notice i get juice on my fingers that seems to be coming from the small holes where the atty meets the battery. Anyone know how to prevent this? Im constantly wiping my 510 with my shirt or on my pants, then i have to take a trip to the sink to get the nicotine off my fingers. Quite frustrating :thumbsdown:

Not much you can really do about the leaking. I just tend to carry around a napkin in my pocket now. It shouldn't always be leaking though, at least not with 2-3 drops. As long as your vaping it and not leaving it sitting. If there's juice in there while it's sitting, it WILL leak out. If you don't have a napkin, just do the sock-wiping technique...haha. Oh, keeping the unit horizontal as much as you can helps with the leaking too. Just something to keep in mind. hope this helps :mellow:

Yup there is nothing that I'm aware of that you can do. That's why I've been using the VP1 as of late. The 510 has great vapor and is a good size, but the leaking deal was really starting to get to me. The juice can be really hard to get off of your hands sometimes.