Ceramic Cartos

Can anyone tell me what ceramic cartos are? The description I read on a web site selling them says that they are ceramic on the inside with no cotton or glue present. Has anyone tried these? Do they last longer than the regular cartos? The description also says they are 2.6 to 2.8 ohms and hold 0.6 ml of juice. 5 pack for 8.99.

The CE2s have a bit of a following. From what I hear they are awesome in a tank but are pretty meh by themselves.

Some love them and some hate them. I personally have never tried them but would like to order one with my next order just to try em. Madvapes.com sells singles if you don't want to fork over $10+shipping to try them.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

I have used those exactly, I used 2 out of a pack of 5 but then went over to the ego-c tank add on and liked that much better. For those CE2 carts you will need a syringe to fill they did work well but I got the low res carts and they burned out quick hard to tell when you are running low on juice.

The way you fill them is to remove mouth piece then remove a rubber ring "the rubber ring keeps them from leaking to not loose." then there are 2 small holes that you stick the syringe into for filling.