Looking for Steve

sekret

The best way to contact Steve is via email. But keep in mind that he was out of town for the weekend looking at buildings to expand his business. So if you are waiting for him to email you it may happen later today.

You can also email is rep he is on this forum. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=98

Also if you have ordered anything from Steve is contact info his on your Paypal receipt.

Hey!

I'm here and you can reach me at daniel@puresmoker.com or Steve at steve@puresmoker.com

We try and stay away from the phone calls due to massive amounts of calls we already get so, feel free to PM me or email me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks.

-Daniel

Hey!

I'm here and you can reach me at daniel@puresmoker.com or Steve at steve@puresmoker.com

We try and stay away from the phone calls due to massive amounts of calls we already get so, feel free to PM me or email me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks.

-Daniel

Thanks for the quick response; it’s great to see a rep on the forums too many companies have forgotten that their business lives and dies with customer satisfaction it’s great to see a company who puts customer service as their top priority. kolobok_cool.gif

I agree with Royce. It is nice to know that puresmoker cares about customer satisfaction. I would also say that it is good to know that, if I ever have any questions regarding puresmoker.com and their products, I can have them answered here by someone involved with the company. emoticon-0176-smoke.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I'm here and you can reach me at <!-- e -->daniel@puresmoker.com<!-- e --> or Steve at <!-- e -->steve@puresmoker.com<!-- e -->

Thanks.

-Daniel

Hey Daniel , it's Marc from Montreal (the guy you've been communicating with re. India) I'm all out of cartridges and you seem to be having the same problem . Any suggestions on where i can get cartridges asap ?