Akston Hughes Svr

johns

I have been watching the various reviews of the Akston Hughes SVR. Some good, some not so good. Well, I got one and all I can say is "AWESOME". I have been vaping an e-power and some egos but this is way better than anything I've tried. The stainless steel body looks very sharp and the included 16340 700mah batteries are getting me around 12 hours of vape time. I would consider myself a fairly heavy vaper. The unit comes with Akston MK-II cartomizers and they are some of the best I've vaped, dual coil low resistance with a tapered stainless steel body that matches up with the SVR to make a fine looking unit. The SVR has three power levels 4volts, 4.5volts and 5volts and changing the power level is accomplished by clicking the button three times. The button has an led behind it that changes color with the various voltages. The unit also has a tube that covers the carto and the drip tip when not in use. The tube is big enough to cover an ego mega dues coil cartomizer and drip tip. When using the device it screws over the battery tube so you won't lay it down and lose it. The unit is very solid in your hand and there is no battery wiggle room. All in all I am very happy with both the SVR and the MK-II cartomizers. Shipping was fast and the customer service was excellent. :thumbup:

Edited by johns

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines