I Heard About This Crazy......

Evolver

I heard from a buddy of mine, that he was looking at getting some info on an ecig that is supposed to last two weeks or some such crap, by a company called Vesuvius Vapors?

Anybody hear of it?

He was going to give my a Facebook site to check, but we got disconnected, and he never gave it to me.

Any help would be great. I would love to have an ecig that lasted that long!

Just search Vesuvius Vapor on FB - it's easy enough to find. First I've heard of it. I don't think a 6200 or 10000 mah battery would last me two weeks.

The first incarnation of the Vitae from Vesuvius Vapors is currently in development. One working prototype is currently in use, and two others will follow shortly for testing by two individuals. Current size is: 7" x 2" x 5/8".

Average battery time is roughly two weeks by a heavy vaper, with a 6200 mAh battery. The additional 2 prototypes will include extened batteries of 10000 mAh ratings, extending vaping time even more, at no extra increase in size or weight.

Future models may include, but are not limited to: variable voltage, led voltage display for battery voltage and/or vaping voltage (if variable), custom graphics on the case, fast chargers (allowing a full bat charge in just 90 minutes)

Stay tuned for updates.

We hope to begin sales by: 3/1/2012

Average price will run $275 - $320, depending on the model, for a complete kit.

2 wekks hmmm idk if any battery would last that long. I use 4 aa 2000 mah batts in my box mod and its good for 2 days. so at 10000mah in theory and just dividing 2000 by 10000, wouldn't you get 5 days? I just searched myself for it. cant find it anywere

Edited by mega

I am not sure I would pay that much for battery life.The size is too big for me and carrying 2 extra 14500's,abottle of liquid and a spare carto in an old flip top ciggie case is not any difference than what I used to haul around.

I am the tester.

I saw someone make a thread about the Vitae over in ECF while I was in Des Moines, IA for work. I have been watching the member called ChromEyes. He started another thread asking for more information from other members.

I dont use Duel Coils though that is something that I am slowly getting used to.

I vape about 30ml in 2 weeks.

The battery really is a 6400mAh

And I really did vape it from December 29th 2011 - January 12th, 2012.

I have been vaping since April 29, 2009. I started on the DSE-901/RN4075

My normal device that I was using before I got this "binky" was the E-power. That 1050mAh battery would last me about a day.

How this device is lasting this long, I have no idea. I just give over the information that is asked of me.

So, Evolver/ChromEyes. Yes, this device is real. The maker of this device is not sure when or IF it will even be in production. This came about because I was stocking up on batteries for my E-power, and charging them for my trip for work, and was saying how wonderful it would be in a situation of emergency that you have a device that would last anywhere from 2 weeks through a month. He started doing some research, and saw the E-Cig case that I obtained from Artboxz.com for my 1 year anniversary, and thought he had a large battery that would fit in it, and wanted to borrow it. I let him take it, and after more questions, and wanting to know sites to obtain certain items, he brought me back the vitae.

I hope that this helps out everyone, and if there are any questions I will answer them. I am in no way promoting this product, nor am I a vendor, or seller. I am just a user.

I will say this though. If this device comes out, I am proud to say that I took the first puff :D