Does Lava Tube Work Well With Mega Dual Cartos, How R People Rating The Lava Tube

Hi everyone haven't been on in a while, best wishes to u all :) if u remember I have been using a ego t with mega dual cartos, just feel like its time to branch out, have been thinking about buying a lava tube, could anybody tell me what their experience is with it, happy or not, and will the mega dual cartos works well with it, if not could anybody recommend anything else that's would reduce a good th and plenty of vapor, I am a heavy vapor and am really pleased to say have not touched real cigs in 13 weeks :) thank you to all that reply :) x

I use dual coils on all my other mods, but for my LT I prefer the 3.0 stainless steel pre-punched cartos and a tank. I purchased everything in one fell swoop at volcanoecigs and have been very happy. Be sure to pre-fill the carto and you won't have any problems.

The 3.0 lets you zoom up to 5.0 volts without problems. I have mine set at 4.2 typically.

For higher volts I would get a 3.5 carto or a 4.0. (clouds of vapor has them I think). to insure your 6.0v setting won't burn the carto.

I really like my LT, and I think you'll enjoy yours too if you purchase cartos that allow you to adjust your voltage The dual coils don't seem to work very well on VV type mods from what I understand. I haven't yet tried them, because they would be too limiting ... I might as well just stick to the dc on a 3.7 because the vv will buck the v back down to there anyway.

Good luck!

I just ordered a LavaTube as well. Really excited about receiving it. It comes with the AW IMR 18650. The price for additional batteries was $11.99. But I have seen that other 18650 batteries - with a higher mAH - are cheaper. Like in the $6 to $7 range. Are the AW IMR batteries that much better? I want to get a few extra on hand so that I can properly cycle thru the batteries. Is it that much of a difference? Will the cheaper batteries not allow the vari-voltage of the Lavatuvbe to not properly work? Would really love to have someone answer that concern for me before I do purchase extra batteries?

Just make sure to have extra's on hand... I easily can power through 2 a day if I'm only using the LT.... and rockin' it at 4.5 volts or higher. I pretty much switch up what I use though... so it's not a big deal.

Edited by DAYVAPE